“Fantasitic Massage!”
Review of Oasis Massage Spa

Oasis Massage Spa
Ranked #6 of 14 things to do in North Creek
More attraction details
Owner description: Located downtown North Creek above Cafe' Sarah!
Port Washington, New York
“Fantasitic Massage!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I had a fantastic massage with Christine at the Oasis Spa during my visit to the Adirondacks. I have been having shoulder pain and was desperate for a massage during our vacation. The massage felt wonderful (the best I have had in a long time), the facilities are charming, Christine was lovely to chat with, and best of all my shoulders felt much better afterwards. Also, Christine gave me some physical therapy exercises to do for my shoulders on a daily basis which I really appreciate because my shoulder pain has been chronic.

I highly recommend a visit to the Oasis Spa. My only regret is that I couldn't take Christine home with me as I would really love another one of her massages!

Visited June 2014

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Massage Not To Be Missed!”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Whenever I come to North Creek, I treat myself to a superb massage by Christine Carew. She knows how to restore my aching body, given her training as a physical therapist assistant and a personal trainer. She is skilled; rooms are nicely appointed; price is reasonable by city standards.

Visited June 2014