“Wonderful Bagels. Amazing leek tart today.”

Izzy's Deli & Marketplace
Ranked #2 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: New deli & marketplace, fantastic!
Description: New deli & marketplace, fantastic!
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I'm in here at least twice a week and the place is such a joy to have in our town. Really great quality food, I love all the local products, goat cheese eggs. The sandwiches are so good to eat in or take out. The feature baked good of the day sits right at the cash register and I always have to have it, whatever it is from apple pie to sour cream blueberry cake, to leek tart today, yeah it's great!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

This deli is very nice and clean, but way to expensive for the area.. The prices were comparable to Manhattan in the middle of NOrth Creek.

2  Thank Kellyrobin
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I have been waiting a while to try out the New deli in town and was immediately impreesed with the atmosphere of this unique deli. It's a chef's dream. Before I ordered my lunch I wandered around looking at all the different healthy and gourmet foods. There was seasonal pumpkin beer that I have never tried before and lots of other stuff. I could have easily spent 300 dollars just on the gourmet foods alone.( I only spent $100, which included my lunch. I brought some health food stuff) I had a great pastrami Reuben for $7. The bread was a little too dense for me but flavorful. I would serve it with either chips or what looked like some yummy homemade coleslaw instead of the carrot shavings. I also would be serving some sort of seasonal soup. The hot apple cider was divine. The owners where helpful and engaging but not intrusive. (We Chefs hate that!!!) I love a place that is warm and inviting and makes me want to plan my next visit right away. Hmmm??? Maybe tomorrow for lunch?? A nice addition to our little slice of heaven in the Adirondacks.

1  Thank ChefMarkAnthony
Reviewed September 10, 2012

Daily store made bread. High quality meat. Delicious slaw and salads.

Please don't believe the one negative review. This is a great new deli in North Creek and I wish them much success. While the number of menu options is limited, everything is prepared well and is great. Go there.

1  Thank craig r
Reviewed August 27, 2012

I made my first visit to Izzy's today and ordered a D&H Sandwich! It was great. I arrived after 4:00 and they were short on provolone, but reduced the price to reflect this. Bread was fresh and delicious. I look forward to returning to the Deli and checking out the Gift and Consignment Shop later this week!