“Food and service encouraged repeat visits” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Seating, Waitstaff
Antioch, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food and service encouraged repeat visits”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

We ate at Andie's three times in a three-day visit, and that's the best recommendation that I can give. It was our first choice if we wanted a quick, informal meal. We were always greeted promptly as we walked in the door and liked the varied and often somewhat unique menu. Service was friendly and prompt and the food very good. The desserts were outstanding!

• Visited May 2012

Gettysburg, Pennsylvania
“Amazing Place!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

I can't believe how wonderful my experience was at Andie's. The restaurant gives a cozy, adirondack feel. The server (I think her name was Devon or something like that) was very polite and attentive. She recommended the Jaegerschnitezel which I tried and it was more than AMAZING!! The combinations of flavors was unbelieveable, with some mushrooms, onions in this creamy sauce that I still have no idea what is in it!!! My husband had a 12oz Strip Steak which was cooked perfectly for him ( a nice medium-rare). He devoured that! We thank heavens saved enough room for a dessert to share, so we went with the Apple German Dessert. That was just as AMAZING as the entree!!! What a wonderful way to end our lovely dinner at this restaurant! Next time we are in North Creek we will be sure to eat at Andie's again!!!!

• Visited February 2012
Placerville, CA
“Looking forward to my next visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

Their onion soup is amazing! Not salty, very flavorful and good size pieces of onion. Their stuffed mushrooms are also really great- you can see the seafood in the stuffing, and the cream sauce is phenomenal! The menu is really big, so it's impossible not to find something you'll like, but the German is definitely their forte. However, the Chef does a phenomenal job with the fish; my broiled salmon was perfectly done (I often find most places overcook fish!) and my spouse's steak was a perfect medium-rare. Their desserts are great as well; all made on the premises, and apparently they're family recipes.

• Visited March 2012
Watervliet
“Home cooked food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

Andi's is a nice family owned restaurant. The food was very good using many family receipes. The staff was polite, courteous and knowledgeable. They were always ready to make accommodations for specific dietary needs. The chocolate cake is definitely the best I have ever tasted.

Visited July 2011
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

One of my absolute favorite places to eat in north creek! Great family run restaurant with helpful smiling staff. Turkey cranberry wrap is a must for lunch along with a number of other delicious choices. Never dissapoints :)

• Visited March 2012