“Very good food bar service ok”
Review of Basil & Wick's

Basil & Wick's
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 29, 2014

We arrived at about 4:15 pm and thought we would get a drink and check out the menu. We met met at the door by one of the owners she was very pleasant and escorted us in the bar, They have an extensive draft selection so this place already has high marks in my book, we looked over the menu and ordered the Calamari... This was extremely well prepared and each morrsel was tender as it was mouth watering. I wanted to order diner but we were told that diner did not start to five by the bartender its was about 4:45 howerver other diners were being served and orders taken both in the bar area and dining room. A small gripe but its there.
Once we sat for diner everthing was fine and we were well taken care of. I had the seafood fra diablo Hot yes but not overly so, just right. Wife had the Chicken Marsala with rice pilaf. We both took some to go back to our lodge. A nice midnight snack..

There are newer reviews for Basil & Wick's

Reviewed August 25, 2014

I cannot say enough about this place!! Food was great, beer tasting is available. I definitely recommend their burgers!!! AWESOME!!

1  Thank Fabe418
Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

After having a poor dinner Friday night we tried Basil & Wick what a gem. An amazing menu and the wait staff the had it all together. The menu was really appealing and had a local fair. We went two nights in a row! You just can't go wrong with a great place. The only con is the place is a little loud. I do enjoy quiet time at dinner not people talking over each other. But it is a must try!

1  Thank RailFan9529
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Basil & Wicks is a new restaurant down the road from the Gore Mountain ski resort, both of which are in the midst of the fabulous Adirondack Park forests. Suffice it to say that B&W has a mixed menu (and bar) to satisfy both casual and dinner customers. The food is a very good, as is the service, price and ambiance. Ditto the very tasty deserts. B&W is even worth the 25 minute trip for those in the Lake George area looking for a new experience.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Ate here one night, and wow, was I impressed. We started with an order of the duck wings, and they were perfect. Entrees were also top notch. The place was a little loud because it was so busy, but understandable because the food was so good. I couldn't even finish my ribs. Can't speak about dessert because we were too full to even consider it. All in all, a great dinner in a lively atmosphere.