“Fish Tacos, Burgers & Pasta Bar!!!”
Review of Basil & Wick's

Basil & Wick's
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We are a full service restaurant and bar located in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains. We offer American cuisine featuring steaks, seafood, lots of appetizers and the best burgers!
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Although it's not "fine dining", Basil & Wick's offers a very friendly and inviting atmosphere with lots of North Creek / Gore Mountain history on the walls. There is a reason why this place is so popular for dinner during busy weekends at Gore... Basil & Wick's has a lengthy menu of hearty food, including some delicious desserts! Had a delicious smoked squash soup this past Sunday evening! My other favorites are the Fish Tacos, various burgers (and their pulled pork sandwich) and their Thursday night pasta bar. If you order a burger, I recommend ordering the eggplant fries in place of the traditional french fries - yummy and possibly healthier than the regular fries!

2  Thank DTay26

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just after a serious snow storm (the roads had just been plowed open), my husband and I made our way out to Basil & Wick's. The owner of our B&B told us about their Thursday night pasta bar, and that's what both of us chose. The offerings were exceptional (including meat and various tasty seafood selections), the portions were generous, and the chef prepared our special selections with care. If I recall correctly (this was over 3 months ago), we were allowed two trips to the pasta bar, and we took full advantage. Definitely well worth the price, and extremely delicious!

Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

Stopped by here while passing through north creek for some camping. The hosts and wait staff were unimaginable friendly and te atmosphere was truly warm and inviting. Ordered the lobster macaroni and cheese and it was delicious. I would recommend this place to any traveller. Wonderful experience.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

The place was hopping on Thursday night when I ate with the mining ops team. The all-you-can-eat pasta line was very popular - and looked very tasty, too. Since I was watching my carbs, I chose Chicken Francaise with seasonable veg. All very good along with a lot of on-tap beer choices.

1  Thank billwilkins
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Good service, decent food, pleasant setting- convenient location-give it a try and see how you like it