“What more can you say but "Great!"”
Review of Basil & Wick's

Basil & Wick's
Ranked #3 of 18 Restaurants in North Creek
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed December 11, 2012

It seems pretty obvious that with the number of five star reviews Basil and Wicks has chalked up in a very few months that another one wouldn't matter much. That may or may not be true, but my consistently good experiences here are reason enough to cheer! Or to cheer up a dreary rain-soaked day (or any day for that matter). I have had banquet food, brunches and intimate "dinners-for-two", all with the same high quality of food and service. That ain't easy to achieve. Especially the banquet food (the usual expectation being "rubber chicken"), but here, the banquet food was divine! Basil's just seems to get better and better. I'll be back. And soon.

1  Thank RailroadsOnParade

Reviewed October 14, 2012

While on the hunt for the Best Burger in North Creek my search ending at Basil Wicks with the "Western" Burger. Not only was it cooked perfectly but it looked like a burger should. Tall in the saddle, melted cheese, juicy when you bite into it. The fries were crispy and hot like fries should be. Our server was attentive but not intrusive. The beer, a Black & Tan helped wash it all down. Excellent Lunch!!! I will be in more often and send my friends!!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Service was good, food was good, nice clean restaurant. Right on the main road just outside of North Creek.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stopped in on Sat. night for a bite to eat in the bar area, no one at the hostess stand to greet you. There were other people already waiting to be seated ahead of us, not sure how long they were there. We decided to walk to the bar and the very friendly bus girl sat us.

It was quite a while before we had our drinks and our food order was taken, and then waited about 30 minutes just for our soup. Our waitress never came to us to see if we needed anything else and someone else brought our meal.

I understand if the place is busy, but our waitress seemed to spend more time behind the bar than with her tables. We were not the only negleted table that night.. I thing we will give it one more try because it did have a nice atmosphere and good pub food. Maybe more staff should be put on for a Saturday night during busy weekends.

2  Thank Kellyrobin
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Had dinner twice there when staying at a B&B 10 minutes down the road. Food was good, well priced and served quickly and hot. The bar has plenty of screen to watch sports. I had the lobster mac and cheese both times as it was really good. Daily specials are really reasonable (10 bucks for a huge panini sandwich and salad). Worth a visit if you are in town and looking for good food.

1  Thank iamtigger1968