“Wonderful Stay !”
Review of Goose Pond Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in North Creek
Goose Pond Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 North Creek B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 12, 2013

After a long day of hiking, we were greeted by Beverly and shown to our room. It was so quiet and inviting that we immediately took a luxurious nap. Our bathroom was clean and filled with fluffy towels. The shower was powerful with plenty of hot water. After dressing for dinner we sat out by the goose pond and sipped some wine. Across the pond was the largest blue heron we had ever seen - and he almost walked right up to us ! We ended our day with a fantastic dinner at barVino. The bed was comfortable and breakfast was made to order and delicious. We look forward to staying there again and are planning a fall hike.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Goose Pond Inn

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Cozy, peaceful, quiet, beautiful, relaxing, serene, quaint, and all around perfect for those who love the feel of a good old fashioned Bed & Breakfast. A great atmosphere thanks to the careful work of Beverly and Jim. They provided some great service, conversations, helpful advice on all the local restaurant (My bf and I tried out the Golden Pines restaurant. Great homemade food. My fav was the turtle cheesecake. Staff wicked friendly), and of course it's right by the ski areas. I have already got my mind (and bf) set on going back the next chance we get. Besides, they have a pool table in the game room and I forgot that we were going to play a game. haha Breakfast is in a delicate yet lavish fashion. Items like, apple cider pancakes, brandied french toast, eggs any ways you like, I can't say enough. It's just fantastic. Ooh! As a heads up, the mattresses are on the firm side.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Heather R
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Beverly and Jim are simply the best. The place is cozy and just right for a special weekend or week. There are a few really great restaurants within short driving distance and Jim and Beverly will be happy to provide you with directions. You will feel like family here. The pet birds and dogs really supplement the whole experience. If you want a sauna, Jim will be happy to light it up for you. I would not hesitate to stay here again. Oh, I cannot forget to mention the breakfast. The comprehensive menu is made just to order. It is just a phenomenal experience. The inn is also very close to Gore Mountain.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 16, 2012

The Goose Pond Inn was a warm and inviting "home" for us on a recent ski trip to Gore. It is perfectly situated with easy access to the mountain ski area as well as to the town of North Creek. We thoroughly enjoyed the hospitality of Bev and Jim, who could not have been more friendly and accommodating hosts. It was truly a pleasure to meet and get to know them - and to consider them as new friends in North Creek. It was overall a very charming and comfortable place to stay - with one of the best breakfasts that you will find anywhere! What a treat!

Room Tip: Some rooms have two beds and others one. Also, some rooms have larger bathrooms/ showers than other...
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 13, 2012

If you're looking for a place to stay in the North Creek/ADK area, I would highly recommend the Goose Pond Inn. The owners Bev and Jim are wonderful people, extremely accommodating and make one delicious gourmet breakfast! The inn's decor is warm, charming and personally made me feel right at home. This is also not to mention that I had one of the best nights of sleep staying here that I've had in a LONG time! So good in fact that it was difficult for me to get out of bed to head up to the mountain the next morning. Dealing with the hustle and bustle of NYC everyday, this was the perfect get-a-way for my husband and I. Incredibly relaxing and we felt completely recharged after our stay. I promise, you will not be disappointed staying at this lovely B&B!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I have stayed at this wonderful B&B on numerous occasions while visiting North Creek. The Owners Bev and Jim are always very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. The overall ambiance of the inn is very comfortable. I have stayed at many other B&Bs where the owners are less then friendly or have ridiculous restrictions, however this is not the case here. I would highly recommend this inn to couples or families visiting the area. It is close to to Gore mountain and the heart of the Adirondacks.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Scott H
Reviewed August 14, 2012

The Inn was clean and the rooms were nice with a great shower and nice fresh cotton towels. The decor was the typical B&B clutter full of knick knacks etc. However, we did not give the owners kudos for hospitality and being accommodating to guests. This weekend every room was filled with participants in the Ididaride cycling event that started at 7:30 AM. Nevertheless, we were told that breakfast would be served at 8AM regardless. The owner agreed to leave some cereal and some English muffins out, but the griddle would not be turned on before 8. Also note that the owners don't deal with email or credit cards. Cash and checks only. Overall, we somehow felt like we were imposing on these folks, and not being welcomed as valued customers and guests.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
#3 of 4 in North Creek
Pine Tree Motel & Cabins
Pine Tree Motel & Cabins
#1 of 1 in Chestertown

Been to Goose Pond Inn? Share your experiences!