“Great pizza, for take out!”
Review of Mark's Pizzeria

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mark's Pizzeria
Ranked #10 of 14 Restaurants in Chili
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed June 19, 2011

Not sure about the other reviews, I have been getting Marks for about 8 years and never got anything but a great meal. It shout be noted the mapped location is incorrect they are about a mile (east) up the road in the Plaza.

There are newer reviews for Mark's Pizzeria

Reviewed April 18, 2011

I placed an order (in person) and was told it would be ready in 20 mintes. I came back in 20 and it had not even been made! They rushed the order and the inside was not cooked. Terrible cutomer service to boot!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Rochester, New York
Reviewed February 3, 2008

We ordered pizza, wings, and breadsticks from here last night. I called for pick up and they said it would be 20 minutes. I arrived in 30 and the wings weren't done. I came back in 5 and brought our food home. Everything was lukewarm to cold. The breadsticks were broken and the unidentifiable red sauce they came with was also cold. The pizza was nothing special and the wings were ordered medium but came out bbq. Do I recommend this Mark's? No, I do not.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook