“Quick N easy”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Greek
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

Would like to see more people working the floor. Often sitting there for 10-15mins just waiting for a drink.

1  Thank mads0
There are newer reviews for North Chili Family Restaurant

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I have lived in North Chili now for almost 5 years. I discovered the North Chili Family Restaurant right away and it has been a good experience every time I go. From dining in to take out, the service is fast, reasonably priced, staff is friendly and the food is good. I have enjoyed many breakfasts there, and occasionally lunches and dinners. Many of our dinner have been take outs.
It is worth it to stop in. You won't be sorry. Lots of parking and seating. Great place to go alone, with friends or to take the kids.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

A very nice dining experience and an excellent value. Great service with excellent prices. Diner is very clean.

Best value for breakfast is probably the half waffle with eggs and bacon or sausage. Coffee is good and they keep it coming. Their scrambled eggs are among the best I have ever had, equaled only by an expensive hotel restaurants.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

While working in Churchville, I drove into Chili to find Lunch, when I came across the North Chili Family Restaurant.

The diner is pretty traditional, with booths and a counter with stools. There is plenty of parking and plenty of seating.

When I went they offered me a breakfast or lunch menu, I went for the Breakfast menu. I had the 2-2-3 special which is 2 pancakes, 2 sausage links and 3 eggs. Breakfast came out amazingly fast, I believe it was within 5 minutes of ordering.

The breakfast was good. Everything was cooked well and the food came out warm. Eggs Bacon and Pancakes won't knock ones socks off - it's just not a fancy meal, but it was good for what I expected and hit the spot.

Also, the coffee was tasty. And they made sure it was full the whole time I was there.

I really liked the place, the food was good and very well priced, the restaurant was clean, and service was friendly and quick. The next time I visit Chili, I will try the Lunch menu.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I've been eating breakfast here for about 26 years and have loved each and every meal. The food and service is great. I always love visiting and look forward to my next breakfast.