“Disappointed but not surprised.”

Six50 Black Oven Cooking
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Chili
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Six50 offers upscale-casual dining with Italian-American fare. Established in 2012, Six50 was started with the intention of bringing genuinely good food and a unique experience to Rochester diners. Offering a scratch kitchen, sourcing the majority of goods from local vendors and local farms. Six50 uses wood-fired ovens to prepare the majority of the offerings, which provides a very rich flavor. The wood fire not only provides a delicious product, but it is a renewable resource, which reduces the consumption of fossil fuels.
Adams Basin, New York, United States
“Disappointed but not surprised.”
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We received a gift card which is why we went here even though several reviewers didn't care for it and I wasn't excited to try it. First it was very noisy and the lighting is way too dark to even be able to read the menu at least where we were seated. I ordered tomato bisque soup and it was like eating a bowl of spaghetti sauce, terrible. But my husband loved the Gumbo. The menu of course was heavily pizza oriented which was to be expected but the other choices weren't too appealing. All of us ordered a different pizza and they were okay, a bit soggy in the middle. Nothing i'd go back for. The service which others had complained about was perfect - our waitress was quick, our food came out fast and hot and never waited for anything. Still, it was average and not anything i'd go back for.

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Rhonda P

Ontario, New York
“Never Again Worst Ever”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had a party of 14, the hostess didn't understand a thing because the noise it was so loud, seated and the waitress was SO lost she could not remember the orders, she was slow, all over the place. We waited an hour for our dinner and it did not come all together. They ran out of ginger ale ( how can you do that), Pizza was burned, chicken an dumplings well the dumplings were like hockey pucks, a salad my wife ordered and had asked to hold things from it was brought with everything she had not asked for she didn't get the chicken with it, The Manger would only take 2 dinners off and said nothing about making it right. Management needs to do something about the way they are doing things. your service is the worst I have ever had...................I will say this ............WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOU BUSINESS

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank John B
Rochester, New York
“Very Good Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I've lived in Chili my whole life and our town really needed this restaurant. I have been here at least 6 times in the last year plus done take out for both lunch and dinner. I have eaten both in side and outside. The service has always been very friendly. I've tried probably half of all the items on the entire menu and have never had a bad meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
North Chili
“Great menu and great atmosphere !”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten in and picked up take out quite a few times - pizzas are great, apps are creative and good - great food and nicest atmosphere on west side. Wine is def overpriced but food prices are reasonable. Service will improve with time - alread better each time we come!

• Visited November 2013
Rochester, New York
“never return”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We live in Chili and we were very excited about this restaurant. I have been there 5 times, experienced both lunch and dinner. Everytime, something wrong, terribly wrong. Terrible service, food overpriced, portions small. The last 2 times I visited had to get up an
that mentions lunch specials, to find that they pick and choose what they offer. This place will not make it to those of us that want good food, service, and honestly good food, Will never return!!!!!

• Visited November 2013