“Never Again Worst Ever”

Six50 Black Oven Cooking
Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Chili
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Six50 offers upscale-casual dining with Italian-American fare. Established in 2012, Six50 was started with the intention of bringing genuinely good food and a unique experience to Rochester diners. Offering a scratch kitchen, sourcing the majority of goods from local vendors and local farms. Six50 uses wood-fired ovens to prepare the majority of the offerings, which provides a very rich flavor. The wood fire not only provides a delicious product, but it is a renewable resource, which reduces the consumption of fossil fuels.
Ontario, New York
“Never Again Worst Ever”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We had a party of 14, the hostess didn't understand a thing because the noise it was so loud, seated and the waitress was SO lost she could not remember the orders, she was slow, all over the place. We waited an hour for our dinner and it did not come all together. They ran out of ginger ale ( how can you do that), Pizza was burned, chicken an dumplings well the dumplings were like hockey pucks, a salad my wife ordered and had asked to hold things from it was brought with everything she had not asked for she didn't get the chicken with it, The Manger would only take 2 dinners off and said nothing about making it right. Management needs to do something about the way they are doing things. your service is the worst I have ever had...................I will say this ............WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO YOU BUSINESS

• Visited December 2013
2 Thank John B

“Very Good Restaurant”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

I've lived in Chili my whole life and our town really needed this restaurant. I have been here at least 6 times in the last year plus done take out for both lunch and dinner. I have eaten both in side and outside. The service has always been very friendly. I've tried probably half of all the items on the entire menu and have never had a bad meal. I would definitely recommend this restaurant!

• Visited December 2013
North Chili
“Great menu and great atmosphere !”
Reviewed November 29, 2013 via mobile

We've eaten in and picked up take out quite a few times - pizzas are great, apps are creative and good - great food and nicest atmosphere on west side. Wine is def overpriced but food prices are reasonable. Service will improve with time - alread better each time we come!

“never return”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We live in Chili and we were very excited about this restaurant. I have been there 5 times, experienced both lunch and dinner. Everytime, something wrong, terribly wrong. Terrible service, food overpriced, portions small. The last 2 times I visited had to get up an
that mentions lunch specials, to find that they pick and choose what they offer. This place will not make it to those of us that want good food, service, and honestly good food, Will never return!!!!!

Rochester, New York
“Good food but VERY long wait for table and food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

My wife and I have been here before, but usually early and/or on a weekday night. This time we had been out shopping and decided to stop for dinner. They do not take reservations, but even if you call, sometimes you get a message that tells you to leave a message. They don't have an additional line to put you on hold.
Well, we got there a little after 6:00 PM on a Friday night. We were told a half hour to 45 minute wait. Their bar is quite small, so there is no room to go to the bar and wait. So, you wait in the entrance-way, but there are only 4 chairs and it is very crowded. We waited 45 minutes for our table, but by then, people coming in were told an hour to an hour and 30 minute wait. We finally got our table. It was at least 5 minutes before someone came by with glasses of water, then another 10 minutes for a waitress. We placed our drink order where I got a name brand bottle of beer for $3, and my wife got about 1/3rd of a small glass of wine for a totaly unrealistic price of $8 for house wine!! If there were 3 ounces of wine, that was max.
When our drinks came, another 10 minutes, we placed our order for 2 cold appetizers and a small pizza. After 30 minutes, I flagged down our waitress and asked about the appetizers, stating that they did not need to be cooked, so they should not take this long. She explained that they were very busy, which we could see, but a half hour for "cold" appetizers was a bit much. The wedge salad was quite small for the price and was more of a pile of lettuce rather than a wedge. Our pizza finallly came and it was warm, but not hot, with very little cheese or sauce on it and although we asked for sausage, there were barely visable pieces of sliced sausage.
Bottom line, it was an "okay" experience, but I would not rush back there. We got there a little after 6 PM, and left at 8:45 PM. At least an hour and 15 minutes of that time was "waiting time".

1 Thank Mike S