“Great customer service”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Chili
Rochester, New York
“Great customer service”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I just booked my room and the guest manager Talisha Gunn was so professional on the phone with all my needs it was fantastic!! I promote a all natural bodybuilding show and this is our new host hotel for the event!! This confirmed me to continue doing business with this hotel and chain!! Thankyou paul Iatomasi

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to a review of our property. We strive for great customer service and I am pleased that we can deliver that to you and your group. I will pass on your positive comments and we hope to be of service to you when you are in the area. Thank you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Raymond, Maine
Reviewed September 4, 2012

First stay at a Microtel Inn anywhere, interest in this Chili NY location was picqued by the very positive across the board reviews posted thru TripAdvisor to the Wyndham Rewards website ... must say those reviews were on the $$, this motel was head and shoulders above the average for cleanliness and value of stay ... entire property was immaculate and fresh, even the toilet seat bolts were tightened and the seat did not slide around as it seems to do everywhere else ... shower curtain was clean with no mold or smell, bathrooms were quite clean, rooms were attractive and clean with fresh apint, excellent lighting, better than average heat and air conditioning, large screen TV that worked flawlessly ... staff was attentive and polite, breakfast was quite good with yogurt and fresh fruit in addition to the custmary grain and sugar products ... the only deficiency is a design flaw in placing the breakfast area in a nook between abutting hallways ... 1 hallway side had a guest room next to the breakfast area with a wall in between ... the ice machine condensor was roaring away like a B52 at 6 am when I ate breakfast and was so loud you could not hear the TV while eating ... but the staff kept the TV volume turned down so as not to annoy the abutting guest room, ignoring the fact that the ice mahcine was 3 times as loud as the TV .. why Microtel does not put the breakfast nook in an area not directly next to a guest room is an architectural design flaw they should re-examine ... there is a nice pet walking area in front of the motel that extends about 200 yards or so off toward a neighborhood nearby, with woods and overgrown plants along one side perfect for doggie sniffers to explore ... would definitely stay at Microtel inns more often if I could find more of them that allow pets ... many Microtels that I checked for reservations in the Midwest do not allow pets, something they shoul also rethink, in my opinion .. overall this Chili NY location gets 5 stars for cleanliness and value ...

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, September 8, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am pleased that your stay was enjoyable and we hope to be of service to you ( and your pet ) when your travels bring you back to the area. Thanks again.
Markham
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Every year, we usually go to the Waterloo Premium Outlet and stay at a hotel/motel in Victor, New York. Eventhough it's about an half hour away to the outlets, the reason to stay in Victor, NY is because you can also visit Eastview Mall nearby. We usually stay at Microtel Inn & Suites in Victor, NY. The place is clean, the room are spacious, complimentary breakfast is included & the price is reasonable for the location.

Well! I've got news for you!!! I heard of another Microtel Inn & Suites (maybe about 20 mins extras off the I-90) that has a RATING of 4.5 out of 5! Yes, you heard me right...4.5 out of 5!!!!! I knew I had to stay here to believe it. This place is awesome!

It's located on Chili Ave in Rochester, NY. Make sure you know the address because the hotel is not highly visable and you can easily drive past it. A bank and an oil change shop is in front on Chili Ave...that's why you have to know the address. The front doors are motion-sensored and there's an elevator to the second floor in the lobby---great for family with lots of luggages. The front desk staff are eager to help and answer all your questions. Breakfast is included with extra stuff like oatmeals, yogurts, apples & oranges. The rooms are very spacious & modern decor (lcd tv). The shower head actually spins! The only negative thing I can say about this place is that there is no pool, which is not a priority to me. You can get an newspaper at the front desk as well as an cookie late in the afternoon. There are lcd tv everywhere and the place is so spotless. It gives you that WOW factor! Believe it or not, using our CAA card, the hotel is about $10 cheaper than the one in Victor,NY!

I know the location of this hotel might not be convient for everyone, but if you are travelling on the I-90 and are planning to stay near Rochester, NY, why not give this hotel a try? Reading reviews of different hotels/motels and of travellers experiences (even the knit-picking ones), I can honestly say you won't find much to complain about this place. Don't you owe it to yourself to try something or stay somewhere and walk away saying "WOW" just once? My family and I just did, and I can tell you "We'll Be Back!"

Room Tip: Because there's an elevator in the lobby, I believe all rooms are good. Walking around, I think...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, September 1, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive and detailed review of our property. We make cleanliness and great customer service a top priority and I am pleased that you took notice. We hope that we can continue to be of service to you and your family when your travels bring you to the area. Thank you again.
Newburgh NY
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed for 1 night with my dog. I would definately stay here again as it was a good experience. Room with 1 queen size bed was a bit small, but adequate for my needs. Enjoyed the ice water with fresh cut lemons as I am on a diet. The breakfast foods looked wonderful!! Fresh fruit was available, so I was happy!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you again when you are in the Rochester area.
Bealeton, Virginia
Reviewed August 8, 2012

It is always nice to stay in a new property and this was no exception. We found the staff to be helpful with info about the area which seemed nice overall. The motel has an elevator even though it is only two stories. Our room was near the elevator and it was very quiet. The room itself was small. The bed was very comfortable. There was a fridge but no microwave. There were reading lights on the bed, although I would have preferred lamps. One quirk about this particular room was that the view out the window is blocked by the roof design. However, the pros definitely outweighed the cons for this motel and we would definitely stay there again if we are passing through the area.

Room Tip: If you want a view from the window, don't take the room directly over the office.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and that you would stay with us again if your travels bring you to the area. We hope that we are able to be of service to you again in the future. Thank you gain.
WI
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I chose this hotel based on positive reviews, and I was not disappointed. This is a brand new hotel which is kept impeccably clean. The staff at the front desk was friendly and efficient. We had a room close to the lobby, and enjoyed having the extra space so close by. The lobby has ice water with freshly sliced lemons and coffee available at all times. At night, there are fresh baked cookies. The front desk also provided newspapers each day.
Our room was spacious, and had brand new and pleasantly appealing furnishings, along with a padded window seat. Outlets were plentiful and the lighting was bright and even. There were also many mirrors, a refrigerator, and the beds were very comfortable too. The décor reminded me a lot of Ikea, probably due to the navy blue and yellow color scheme. The bathroom was also very nicely modern and well lit, and had a spinning showerhead. Countertops were granite. The wifi worked without any issues, and I really appreciated having my computer working well for the duration of our stay.
This location is in a quiet and safe suburban area, so there is no highway noise; it is behind some other buildings, so you have to really look for it. There are many restaurants, a Wegmans grocery store and Target very close by. The only negative thing I can recall was that in the morning, we could hear some doors slamming, but generally, the room was pretty quiet.
The breakfast was fresh and adequate to begin the day. The selection included cereals or oatmeal, fresh fruit, pastries, and toast or English muffins.
I would highly recommend this hotel. The hotel’s attention to detail really stood out. It was a great value and was among the nicest rooms I have stayed in, including those at luxury properties.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank 4grlsmom
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay and went into such great detail about how we accomplished this. We hope that the next time you are in the area you can have the same positive experience as this trip. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Once again, I stayed at this Microtel during my annual trip from Cincinnati to Boston as it is a great halfway point. During the trip to Boston, I was placed in a room on the second floor which was very quiet and very clean. The breakfast selection was more than enough for me since I don't eat real heavy while traveling. If you find it to be lacking, I would recommend going to the restaurant right across the parking lot. During my trip back from Boston, I was upgraded to a suite (no idea why), which was again very clean. Not quite as quiet as an end unit since I heard the people next door having a REALLY good time, but it wasn't terrible. The room itself had a queen bed, a futon, a fridge and microwave. More than enough room for one person. I look forward to my stay next summer during my annual trip.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
MicrotelChili, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with us again during your travels. I am pleased that you found our accommodations and service the same as your previous trip. We hope you continue to think of us when your travels bring you back to the area. Thank you again for the positive review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chili
Radiance Inn And Suites
RIT Inn & Conference Center
RIT Inn & Conference Center
#13 of 16 in Henrietta
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Rochester Airport - University Area

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Chili/Rochester Airport? Share your experiences!