“Great Food Great service in abundance”
Review of Sabad's Restaurant

Sabad's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Norfolk
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tewksbury, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Food Great service in abundance”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

House Specialty --- Prime Rib of Course And Great Prime Rib too
Seafood, Chicken, Veal, and Pasta to boot
Great atmosphere with more food than you need
Recommend Reservations to be sure of seating
Good luck eating it all

• Visited September 2012

Massena, New York
“Not a restaurant I would hurry back to!”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

The restaurant has been there a while. It's very outdated and the first impression that I got walking thru the front door was an odor of either mold, mildew, urine or a combination of all three. It was pretty overwhelming. Sitting in the back the odor was not AS bad. They bring you a trio of black olives, red cabbage, and coleslaw along with 3 rolls. My husband and I ordered the Delmoniqo steak (we always split). We were charged $2.50 to share the plate (which isn't bad at all) however there was nothing on the menu that stated it nor did our waiter say anything about the extra charge. The steak was really big and luckily it was split in half for us which was nice. My husband's half was just okay. My half was very tough. Bottom line, we left there just saying it was okay but we won't hurry back anytime soon. In all fairness, this was our first trip and I can't speak for anything else on the menu as far as how good it is. Unfortunately this 1st experience most likely will leave me never knowing if any of the other choices on the menu are good.

• Visited August 2013
“Enjoyable evening”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Tonight we enjoyed a very pleasant meal at Sabad's restaurant. It had an excellent menu selection with a strong Hungarian influence. As we waited for our orders, we snacked on a generous relish tray consisting of beets, coleslaw and garbanzo beans which complimented the tasty table rolls.

The interior was subdued, clean and comfortable. The staff was in uniform attire and cheerfully assisted us as we discussed the menu choices. The meal was exactly as ordered, even the order for, what I consider the ruining of good meat, a WELL DONE STEAK as per one of the guests at our table. The chef actually "butterfly grilled" it to get it evenly well done without scorching the exterior to the texture of leather. With the meal came an unexpected delicious bowl of Cabbage Noodles, a tasty first for me.

A cracked cup of coffee was served to one guest and our waitress immediately and graciously replaced it with apologies.

In line with my Scottish heritage, my only concern was the prices. Yes, the pricing was consistent with other similar upscale restaurants in this area, but I still dislike paying $20.00 or more for an entrée.

Our family will eat there again knowing the service and food reach a high standard.

81 WEST MAIN ST NORFOLK NY 13667

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank umrcop
Massena, New York
“Best Prime Rib in St Lawrence County”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I rarely ever get anything but the prime rib here due to the way they have perfected it. The steak here is my next choice but they have one steak that is covered with sauce and I do not recommend it if your a meat lover. The staff are always welcoming and the atmosphere is nice. They serve a relish tray, fresh bread, and cabbage noodles that I have never had at any other restaurant. The mixed drinks are on the small side but the wine is good. Bring friends and have a great time. Last I knew they do not take credit cards but have an ATM in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank MatthewJPeacock
“great food”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Sabad's has the best cabbage noodles around. all meals include them as well as a salad and relish cart. Portions are huge. You get 2 pieces of chicken with the chicken parm.

Visited November 2012