“Nothing to get excited about”
Review of LT's Grill

LT's Grill
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Niskayuna
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Boston
“Nothing to get excited about”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

When we first got there, we were seated and by that time, our waitress hadn't come for about another 20 minutes, where my sister had to go to the bar to get our drinks from the bartender. Once our waitress came over, she yelled at us for getting drinks at the bar and told us that now we were going to pay for them twice. The bartender figured it out but...still. Then, we ordered our dinner, (I ordered my burger medium well and received it rare done and then when I sent it back, it came back rare again). After dinner, we sat there for a bit watching TV and all of a sudden we hear the man who owns the place screaming at one of his employees in between the dining room and the kitchen where everyone could hear him. He was swearing and screaming in front of everyone!! By then I had had enough and we asked for our check (which took another 20 minutes) and left.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Maeve K

“Great BBQ in Niskayuna NY”
Reviewed July 14, 2012 via mobile

We regularly visit LTs for the ribs, always thick and moist, not dried out. On weekends the prime rib is especially good, especially when we ask that they BBQ it medium rare, just fantastic.

Excellent variety of sides, great service, and the best BBQ in the Capital District. Well worth a try!

Upstate Ny
“Check it out!”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

On our visit we had the garlic parmesan wings-meaty and great flavor. At $10- a bit pricey but we were fortunate to get them at 1/2 price- a special they offered that night when you buy a entree. The beef brisket sandwich had a nice flavor. It is served with the bbq sauce mixed in. I am fussy about my bbq sauce, but this one had a nice flavor- just the right sweetness and not a heavy smokey flavoring that many places tend to use.
Wednesday night is trivia night- small but friendly crowd. The wait staff was friendly but the waitress needed to be a bit more attentive to her tables- she was chatting with one table and wasn't aware of us. Kudos to the young man who took care of refills on drinks and clearing the table.
We definitely go back again.

• Visited July 2012
Niskayuna
“Never had a bad meal....”
Reviewed May 11, 2012

I have been here numerous times since moving locally and always have a good meal with pleasant service. The have ample seating including a bar and an outdoor patio. I do wish they had more items to offer on their menu but I highly recommend ordering the fish items as their fish is well dressed and tasty. Prices are ok and they do offer a full soup/salad bar

• Visited May 2012
Upstate NY
“Mmmmm, ribs!”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Truly, the ribs here are AWESOME. I also like that they have live music.

Visited April 2012