See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel pretty late at night. The check in process was pretty smooth.The rooms are well kept and was comfortable for 3 ppl. The hotel is very close to Niagara falls, malls and restaurants. Overall it is a decent budget hotel which is centrally located. We had a pleasant stay for 2 nights.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

Just want to do a shout out for Naomi at the front desk for making my stay with my kids recently so much better!
After being spoken to as if I was an idiot by the young girl (didn’t bother to get her name) who was working upon arrival, Naomi made it all better when she took over the shift. After being in the Hotel business for over 20 years...yes little girl..Assistant GM, besides the 14 hotels down the East Coast I renovated as a Project Manager, so yes..I have “stayed at a hotel before” like u asked me!!!
Not sure why u speak to guests the way u do, or why u get away with it???
Anywho!!! The hotel was very clean, and we had a lot of fun!!!
I would recommend this hotel to friends and family, I actually have zero complaints! Even the food is reasonably priced In the restaurant.
Would definitely stay again!! ❤️

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

First the beds are more like concrete. Asked for another and theses are the newest....Take a walk to see the pool it's cloudy I wouldn't get in it. Then make a cup off coffee and the pot doesn't fill because there's something wrong with it. Towels are stained with brown hue....I won't stay here again this is not a 2 star I would give it a one star....

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
2  Thank Suzanne D
Reviewed March 14, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at the Quality Inn and upon booking we were nervous because the price was so great! We got to the hotel earlier than check-in time and we’re given a room immediately. The room was newly decorated, clean and everything was in perfect working condition. The pool was beautiful and clean. The breakfast restaurant onsite was delicious! I would definitely recommend this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family
2  Thank Melissa M
Reviewed December 10, 2017

Stayed here before and was pleasantly surprised, however, this time, NOT SO MUCH!Arrived to find nothing available on ground floor (at 2:15 pm) 2 older individuals, one of which has difficulty navigating stairs. ( NO ELEVATORS)
Arrived at room which was a virtual refrigerator, desk clerk had forgotten to turn heat on.
Room took several hours to warm up to a semi-comfortable temperature due to a weak, old heating/AC unit.
TV was "wonky" at best with some channels not being received at all.
Some sort of auction event was being held Saturday, which created chaos for the PAYING GUESTS. Nobody was monitoring the parking. Lot was HUGE and FULL.
Brought this to the attention of the "disengaged and uncaring" desk staff and was literally fluffed off.
This trip has definitely made me DROP this hotel chain from my radar for ANY future travels.

Room Tip: Another Hotel Nearby
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple