Budget Inn & Suites at the Falls - Niagara
$127
$235
$109
$91
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$143
$135
$173
$161
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$144
$129
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$94
$90
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$172
$159
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
$149
Hampton.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 23, 2011

This hotel is the worst piece of crap I have ever been to. I traveled to Niagara with my family only to find nothing in the room working. The manager is only concerned about the payment. Since i have booked very well in advance and not in a state to look out for another one with my family, I had to stay. Ok fine ... what if there are few problems, the things which pissed me off were -
1. The clerk / manager is not in a state to fix any of the things.
2. Least they are not ready to reimburse atleast some of the amount.
3. I booked through price line, the photo posted on the site is entirely different that what it actually looks.
4. Like the past review, any review > 1 is a fake, and any below average motel is far better to live than this.
5. The worst part is Priceline also cannot fix this since this is all part of the package.

Room Tip: Please don't spoil your vacation. Any below average motel is far better to live than this.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This place was so bad i have never slept in such a horrible room i would rather sleep in my car... I am not kidding. not worth $52.99 EVER! there is also no pool they say its under RENOVATION but it looks like it hasn't been opened in 10 years. DON'T GO HERE OR YOU WILL BE SORRY. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Should be zero, not one. Absolutely the worst motel my wife and I have ever experienced in our 26 years together. We just needed one night before flying out from BUF the next day and wanted to be closer than the Finger Lakes region. but it was a huge mistake to book this terrible place based on cost.

Carpet, bathroom, everything was so gross, it's beyond words. We had to go back to the clerk for towels, which looked really used and dingy. No toiletry items (luckily we had brought our own). My wife couldn't stand the smell and actually had to go outside and sleep in the rental car.

It was slightly cheaper ($20-$30) than one of the recognized chains, but given our awful experience, we now know to book a Motel 6 or other brand name rather than a filthy pit like this place.

Any of the reviews higher than one must be fake...there's just no way they could possibly be true, unless those people are used to living in slums.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Pros: Late Checkout Time, Continental Breakfast, dogs allowed.
Cons: Horrible damp smell when entering/throughout hotel, Locks on entrance to building difficult to operate, hotel clerk frequently not at desk because she's outside smoking, Creaky hall ways, no elevator to 2nd or 3rd floor, lack of cleanliness, room was less than what we expected.

We got to the hotel at 900pm, check in was very easy and quick. We found our room before unpacking the car, and our King size jacuzzi sweet was on the 3rd floor. There was no elevator, just stairs. We get into the room and right off the bat notice that there are iron burns on the rug, cracked tiles in the bathroom, the light above the jacuzzi does not work, and the alarm clock was not plugged in or set for us upon arrival. Above all of those crappy things, our door and door frame did not meet completely. Under the door handle there was a semi-large and clear gap where you could see into the hallway (from our room) and into our room (from the hallway). This gap pointed directly towards our bed (VERY creepy and weird). All other suites were booked, so we were stuck. The view was great, if you consider looking at the grown over dump and street a good view. The heater in the room was also temperamental, and the traffic around the hotel was very loud.

We spent a good amount of time in the hotel room over 2 days (at night mostly) and it was close to the Outlet shopping center, Apple Bees, Dennys, Chilis, and Bob Evans, but was not very near the falls. The TV in the room was large, but had a long delay between EVERY channel switching, and the TV channel list had a long drawn out hand written god/religious message on the back of it - which I thought was slightly offensive that they left in the room prior to our arrival.

The jacuzzi was just a glorified large bathtub that, me being on the heavier side (200 lbs), my boyfriend (145lbs) and I barely comfortably fit into, and the amount of hot water that was available seemed to be barely enough to get a luke warm full tub. You could also see gaps between the walls and the jacuzzi, and the faucets leaked when turned on onto the floor outside the tub.

We bought a vacation package that had this hotel in it, and end the end both the tourism place AND hotel charged me, therefore I got charged DOUBLE. The hotel denied they charged my card, and there was a long drawn out process of getting my money back.

WE WILL NOT be going back or recommending this hotel. It was a dump, and their suite was nothing more than a large room with a few extra things that weren't even worth the extra room $$.

Overall, I'm disappointed... but I guess that's what I get for going with a hotel offered through a package.

Room Tip: Do your research!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 2, 2011

We stayed at this motel in August 2010. Thank goodness it was just overnight to see Niagara Falls and to move on. The staff at the desk were nice and seemed if anything, sympathetic.
The room we stayed in was filthy, from the dirt on the floor to the mould in the bathroom.
Outside of the dodgy patio doors was a scene of discarded furniture that someone had set alight.
I would not recommend this motel even as an economic place to stay. If I were staying longer than one night, it would have ruined the holiday.
The best part of this experience was driving away the next day.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family