Just came back from the hampton inn niagara falls, New York.
I felt that I had to write about our experience because of the terrible ratings its been getting . We last stayed there last fall so was a little worried after reading some bad reports that were written lately. I was greeted by a friendly staff that confirmed our non smoking room . It was indeed non smoking and didn't smell at all. The room was clean and the cleaning staff left us extra shampoo on our second morning.(we stayed two nights).The free breakfast is really a nice touch. They had eggs and sausage and the regular cold stuff like fruit, juice and cereal. The second day had french toast for its hot meal. Got some apples to go and we were set for our day of shopping. Make sure to ask for a CAA or AAA discount. We had no problems there and are planning our next shopping trip .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn