Stayed at the Hampton for 2 nights, it was not a bad hotel at all, very clean and close to every where. When you walk in all you can smell is the chlorine from the pool which is a bit off putting.
The beds were very comfy and it was immaculately clean, breakfast was ok plenty of everything a typical continental breakfast. All in all it was a good tourist Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn