Hotel is within walking distance to the Visitor Center, but too far for my Mom who turned 80 on this trip. We chose to take advantage of the parking at the Entrance for $12/day with in and out privileges. Loved the Hot Chocolate and Coffee station in the Lobby. The breakfast area was large and the center seating included outlets for your electronic devices. The elevator is at one end of the building, and it's a long walk if your room is at the other end. The higher the room number, the closer to the elevator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn