My mom booked two rooms for our families for a vacation to Niagara. I had been scouring deals on the Canada side and think we could probably have done better. On the positive side, the hotel is clean (if a bit cramped in the lobby) and the pool area was nice. My kids LOVED the free snow cones, and breakfast was good. I also like the hipster dark wood decor. Houeskeeping staff were also probably the friendliest I have ever encountered.
On the negative--one of the front desk staff was very short with my mom, who is not easily shocked. Also, the location is really quite far from the state park. My mom thought she was paying so much to have a good location, but it seemed like the worst of any of the hotels in the area (also a quite industrial view out the window).
While I would have preferred, for the same amount of money, to stay at a much nicer hotel on the other side of the border, it was nice to be able to check in after a long drive without having to wait in line to cross. When we arrived, they predicted the crossing could take up to 3 hours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn