For the price paid, you really feel like you are getting alot at this Hampton Inn. The hotel was very clean and felt very welcoming. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful.
The room was great in every way. Absolutely no complaints there. True, it's not luxury accommodations but it was clean and everything worked as expected. Plenty of space in the room as well.
The complimentary internet and breakfast are top notch. Why doesn't every hotel do this? Overall, I was very pleased with my stay here. The only downside is that is located on the USA side of the falls which is not as nice as the Canada side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn