We stayed two nights at Hampton Inn and were very pleased. The Hampton has upgraded their bedding and the beds are great! Plenty of extra pillows and towels were provided, and the breakfast and the lady who managed it were outstanding. It's only a few minutes to the falls and attractions and very convenient. The front desk staff when we checked in could use some customer service training, abrupt and not very welcoming. At other times, front staff was more helpful and morning service very friendly. From some reviews, we had some reservations about booking but trusted Hampton standards and there was no cause whatsoever for concern in either the hotel or the area.
We loved Niagara Falls and the hotel was very comfortable. Would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Hampton Inn