“Dingy place to stay”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #46 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Upon arrival the outside of the hotel looked as if it needed some updating. The young gal at check in was sweet and polite though. The room we stayed in the floors were clean, but the bathroom was gross. There were cracks and holes in the wall, a spider web behind the door, hair on the door, and a big hole behind the shower faucet!! The bed skirt was hanging on the floor on one side of the bed and not at all on the other side of the bed. It smelled in the room also, not sure what it was. Maybe just old. It was a very poor place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask to view the room first. We didn't, but have learned a lesson.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Worst hotel ever stayed in,my girlfriend was very upset with me for getting this room.Dirty!!Dirty!!Dirty!!Could not get comfortable,Not a very nice experience for us.Paid way too much!!Value was terrible.Only good thing was location,near our favorite store.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was one of the worst hotels we ever stayed in.....outside of the hotel looked amazing but the inside of the hotel was smelling bad.....not at all worth of what we paid.....lady in the breakfast room was rude.....the keys for the room would not work each time we went out and came back, we had to walk all the way to the main desk 3 times a day to get it fixed.....the bed also was very uncomfortable....better pay little more and stay in some other hotel.......

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We actually paid around 180 bucks for this hotel and simply telling it was an horrible moment for me... I never thought this kind of experience i will have at a favourite tourist spot of Niagara... Rooms was smelly... beds were unclean... water in bath tub was getting blocked... No AC... old 2nd hand kind of furniture... really you can't breath air... horrible just as visiting hell... Why this kind of hotel is charging more 180 bucks without even having a basic amenities... I will not recommend this hotel to any one on this planet... I want to give 0 rating but it is stil not on the list...

Room Tip: If you don't get the room at that place sleep in your car but don't go inside the hotel...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 3, 2013

If you have a limited budget, this is a low cost alternative. If you travel with your dog, this is one of the lowest priced hotels in summer. But do not expect anything else. We did reserve a non smoking room, but did get a room for smokers. It smelled horribly and my husband and I were very happy we spent only one night there. Our dog would likely agree. I doubt we go there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Bed bug and/or flea bites on my arm after sleeping here. Told manager in the morning and showed my arm that was swelling up from the bites. I was told it was mosquito bites and was not refunded or given a discount for the inconvenience. Went on with my vacation with a very itchy and swollen
arm for a week.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I NEED TO GIVE THIS PLACE 0* BUT TRIPADVISOR DO NOT HAVE THIS OPTION. Its the dirty place I ever been , after dropped off my son in suny Oswego we decided to drive a lil more and see the falls so I just booked the first hotel my GPS scout told me (I forgot to see my trip advisor shamee of me :( , this place stink like old cigarette tray and its the whole place like that, the water not hot , limited toilet paper, the towel smelled like unwashed and has blonde hair on it , the bed lines stink like used and the bed its a nightmare. the balcony door didn't open and I was scared for my car all night . DO NOT STAY IN THIS PLACE . stink a lot , the carpet looks like a dead body was there before. the only good thing its nearby rest. and more things but the rest of the motel in that area are. DON'T STAY!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple