You would think by the name that this is right by the falls. Well it is not. Not too bad of a walk, probably about a mile. The place is really old and has not been updated much. One of the oldest hotels I have ever stayed at. The breakfast was pretty bad. Cereal that was stale, milk, juice, weak coffee and an assortment of muffin/pastries. I guess the price was reasonable and we loved Niagara.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome Affordable comfort in the heart of Niagara Falls. Niagara's Howard Johnson - Closest to the Falls and Casino. We are just a short stroll to the Famous Falls, Maid of the Mist, and Cave of the Winds - all one & 1/2 blocks from the hotel! The Seneca Casino is just a three block walk80 spacious rooms, including luxurious jacuzzi rooms, all with free wireless internet access. Whether you crave adventure, sightseeing, gaming, romance, shopping, hiking, or fishing Howard Johnson Hotel can accommodate you. An Eco-friendly property. Hotel Highlights: Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access in all rooms and on site Packages available (click package tab above), King Jacuzzi rooms, Smoking rooms, Indoor heated pool/sauna, In-Room Safes, Free Parking, Helicopter Tours and Sightseeing Tours On-Site, Retro Game Room, Handicapped rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Closest to the Falls and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Closest To The Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Howard Johnson Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Howard Johnson