I booked a very quick 1 night stay for me and my girlfriend this past weekend. There was ample free parking in the lot coming in. The place was easy to find and in a great location that's far enough from the crowds near the border but close enough to all attractions.
The lady at the front desk was AMAZING!!! I can not stress how welcome she made me and my girlfriend feel. We had a nice chat for about 10 minutes with her. She even bumped us up to a 'preferred customer' room. Awesome! Also, we checked in way early, around 1pm. The normal check in is 4pm, but again, she was amazing and got us in with no fuss.
The room was perfect for a quick stay. Couch, King bed, decent size washroom, plenty of space to throw your luggage, iron/ironing board and closet space to hang your coats. The sheets were clean and pillows GALORE!!! And man were they soft.
The next morning when we got up, the room was a bit stuffy and dry, but that was probably because we had the heater on (it is the middle of winter after all). As we left, we passed the cleaning lady in the hall, and even she was nice! She wished us a happy new year, asked how we enjoyed our stay etc. We checked out about 45 mins after check out time (11am) but front desk didn't even bring it up. He was kind enough to give us directions to some places we wanted to visit and we were on our way.
Overall, a great, great experience. The girlfriend enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and the cozy room. We would definitely have no problems booking another stay here for our next trip to the Falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls