The hotel was very conveniently located and cost much less than staying on the Canadian side. it is an older hotel but it was still very nice. We had a wheelchair accessible room. It was perfect. The bathroom was huge and fully accessible. The beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was delicious. Everything was within walking distance (even pushing a wheelchair) including a large casino. We even walked across Rainbow Bridge and used the WEGO shuttles in Canada to see everything on the Canadian-side of Niagara Falls. The only complaint I have is that the smoke alarm went off at 7:25 a.m. Apparently, someone burned the toast and set off the alarm. They didn't turn it off for at least 30 - 45 minutes. It was extra scary for us because our wheelchair accessible room was on the second floor. Luckily, we didn't really have to evacuate, but it was a frightening situation at first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls