We stay at the Holiday Inn chain quite a bit and have always been satisfied. The initial impression - front desk staff were nice, but the person trying to sell tours was aggressive and irritating. I was a bit offended by his tactics with a father/daughter to buy tour tickets from him. After we checked in he quickly came to us and gave us a brochure so we were aware of the tours from his company. I ignored and kept moving. No need to buy tickets at hotels...plenty of options closer to the falls...but that is personal preference (we don't like tours/tour packages). The room was clean...first time in one with the laminate wood floors. Didn't give a comforting feel - but did upgrade the older hotel. Pool area clean and busy. Very short walk to the Niagara Falls, restaurants and essentially was a quiet area where it was located. Everyone said to stay on the Canada side, but in the end we were pleased with this hotel location as the volume of people was less and it was much more relaxing to walk around the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Niagara Falls hotel offers the perfect location on the New York and Canada border Welcome to the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls hotel. Located at the Ontario, Canada and New York border, our hotel at Niagara Falls is close to not only the falls but many other area attractions as well. Leisure travelers can enjoy our location because of its close proximity to the Niagara Falls. Our hotel puts you right at one of the most beautiful wonders of the world. Other attractions within five miles of our property include downtown Niagara Falls, the Maid of the Mist Boat Tour, Goat Island, Cave of the Winds, the Niagara Scenic Trolley and the Aquarium of Niagara. In addition to its close proximity to area attractions, our hotel near Niagara Falls is also close to many corporations, including the New York Power Authority, Americom, Noco Energy and Olin. In addition, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NIA) and the Buffalo International Airport (BUF) are less than 15 miles from our hotel. If you're looking for a family hotel in Niagara Falls, you've come to the right place. Our accommodations have your comfort in mind with amenities that include a heated, indoor pool and a fitness center. Other amenities include an on-site restaurant, a 24-hour business center and complimentary high-speed Internet access. When looking for the best Niagara Falls hotel, end your search at the Holiday Inn Niagara Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, IHG, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Holiday Inn
- Four Points Niagara Falls