The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$159
$139
ComfortInn
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$129
$255
$161
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$143
$139
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$127
$124
Agoda.com
$91
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$149
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$90
$87
Agoda.com
$149
All reviewsgoat islandwithin walking distancehotel restaurantrainbow bridgestate parkvisitor centerfree parkingnew yorkseneca casinofallsniagaracanadaarcadefireworkscave
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Leaving after a week vaca in what would be considered one of our national treasures. Not what I expected from a hotel in such a tourist area and close to the falls. No reflection on the staff or hotel: The local people are rude, unfriendly, ungrateful and downright scary at times - all this in Niagara Falls! We cannot believe our eyes with the garbage, bums, drunks in carts in the down town area!!! I would expect the unsafe condtions in NYC but here??? Sad to say we are very disappointed that the caretakers of this city have no pride in themselves or our national treasure - shame on them! TRIP ADVISORY: Passport and own transportation is a must for this city. Public transportation maintains the city standards - poor. Everyone seems to push you over to Canada - even the locals!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Naomi J
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Naomi J, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit to our city and hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced while at our property. It is our goal to consistently provide superior service and accommodations at our hotel and your comments are very important to us. We rely on you, our guest, to let us know how we are doing and how we can better meet your needs. Thank you again for your comments. Sincerely, Gayle Nowak.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Old, outdated, needs to be renovated.
Stayed one night, but should have kept going to the Canadian side.
Room was clean and comfortable but the rest of the hotel was old and in need of repair.
Carpets were dirty and fringed in many places. Elevators were dirty and need to be cleaned.
We didnt eat in the restaurant but walked through it. Looks like it haven't been renovated since it was built.
Front desk was the high-light of the hotel. Fast and friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Martin M
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Martin M, Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent visit at our hotel. I am happy to hear that the service you received from our front desk staff was one of the highlights of your stay. I apologize for any inconvenience or discomfort you experienced while staying at our property. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, enables us to target problem areas and take the necessary actions to ensure other guests do not have the same experience. We appreciate the candid feedback we receive and welcome any opportunity to improve. Sincerely, Gayle Nowak

Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife & I stayed 3 nights to enjoy the Niagara Falls. The hotel is very near the Falls and you can reach in 10 minutes of walking. Originally we wanted to stay 5 nights but after we checked in and saw our room and the cleanliness of the facility we decided to check out earlier. Our room was in the ground floor and it was so noisy and not comfortable at all. The room was next to the pool and to teach it we had to walk thru the restaurant. The staff are not so well trained, most are summer trainees and didn't handle our requests well.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank F H
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Dear FH, Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. It is great to know you appreciated our convenient location. We are truly sorry you found our hotel staff and the cleanliness of the room you received less than satisfactory. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to have you at our hotel and provide you with exceptional service. Thank you again for your review and we hope to have an opportunity of welcoming you back again soon. Sincerely, Gayle Nowak

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I always stay at Holiday Inn's and this was a large disappointment. I travelled with a group and the rate quoted was different for each of us. I had to twice sit down with the General Manager to get the rate that was quoted to me initally as our group rate, and then had to have my credit card credited again cause they charged me the wrong amount and a different amount for the two different nights I stayed. Upon check-in the key system was apparently damaged and no keys could be distributed. Everytime you wanted to go to your room you had to be escorted by personnel who would use a pass key. The room's wireless connections did not work at all. On my 2nd night there, I received a call that my room had to be changed from a double to single; and after I packed my stuff, the new room was also a double; so I did not have to move after all...I would never stay at this hotel again. Stay on the Canada Side!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank TerriH1641
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Dear TerriH1641, I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your comments on our hotel. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience you experienced that would cause your stay to be unsatisfactory at our hotel. We take guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. We hope that you will give us another opportunity to pamper you and provide you with excellent service. Thank you again for your review. Sincerely, Gayle Nowak.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

let me start with saying this holiday inn is a let down on the holiday inn standards i hv seen in hongkong, india, paris & switzerland - far below them.
i booked for the location & it was pat on the mark. Excellent location for a walk around the niagara park anytime of the day or night as we did. you get to the cave of the winds & the maid of the mist in an easy 10-15 minute walk. We found lots of indian food dhabaas & outlets nearby- so i did not regret my decision to to not take the hotel breakfast option. it has an indoor pool & lots of activities fr the family which are good.
the room was vinyl floor - not even a carpet -- as is a standard in good rooms. it was cold & rainy outside. the wifi did not work & the outsourced servicing of the wifi was useless. i wonder why a hotel guest should need to talk to somebody other than the hotel operations for any problem -- guess the hotel just wants to advertise its problems.
the front desk was extremely helpful all the time -- but how much can a person do after there is a problem.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thank you for taking time to leave us your comments and honest feedback on our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our front desk staff was helpful to you and that our location met your touring needs. I apologize for any discomfort you experienced while staying at our property. Our vinyl wood flooring offers a hypo allergenic atmosphere for our guests. The flooring also provides a cleaner alternative to carpets.
We provide 24-hour wireless internet access assistance to all of our guests who need help getting online. Because there is an array of issues that can cause technical difficulties, we have an information technology manager who is able to handle all issues that may arise while trying to get online.
We hope that you will return to our property in the future so that we may show you how great our hotel really is.