The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$121
$101
AscendHotels
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$119
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
Hampton.com
$110
HIExpress.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$80
$73
Agoda.com
$60
$58
Travelocity
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$72
$51
All reviewsgoat islandwithin walking distancehotel restaurantrainbow bridgestate parkvisitor centerfree parkingnew yorkseneca casinofallsniagaracanadaarcadefireworkscave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

My friends &I stayed one-very cold-night in March here. The staff was warm & friendly, the room (& whole place) was clean & comfortable. We did not eat there but the coffee was tasty. Want to especially thank Tony D he was a great help to us!!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I have stayed here a few times in the past for youth hockey tournaments. I was pleasantly surprised to find that the rooms have been recently renovated. The new furnishings and beds were very nice. The rooms are also very quiet and well insulated from noise around you. The laminate floor is not working as it is peeling up throughout the room. The staff was excellent and very accommodating to our group. The pool and surrounding recreation area are perfect for the kids. My only complaint is the elevators. They are old, slow and at one point broke down stranding one of the families in our group between floors for almost 15 minutes.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

I want to thank you for being a return guest at our property, we value your loyalty and honest feedback. I’m very happy to hear our staff accommodated your needs and helped to make your group’s stay a pleasant one. I apologize that you experienced any inconvenience with our elevators while you were here. We hope that you will return once again to our hotel so that we may show you how great we truly are.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

The location is great you can walk to the niagara falls or the seneca casino, food is ok and the bed is nice the only concern is the heater isnt warm and this make my status no so excellent, there is enough space to park ur car

• Stayed: March 2013
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing our location and taking the time to leave us honest feedback on your stay. I’m glad to hear that you found our location convenient for visiting the major attractions in the city. I apologize for any inconvenience that you had experienced while staying at our property. I hope you will afford us the opportunity of staying at our location again so that we may show you how great our hotel is.

Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

The rooms remind you of your college dorm with laminate flooring and squeaky box springs. Only one elevator was operational making wait times excessive.Where this hotel shines is the hotel staff and the atrium. The atrium was the largest I had seen for this size of hotel. It accomodated 3 to 4 hockey teams for dinner as well as room for the boys to play knee hockey. The staff graciously provided more tables snd chairs when needed. They were also helpful during our hotel scavenger hunt.

The restaurant prices were reasonable for the area. The sandwiches were also yummy and service was quick. The breakfast buffet had a great
variety.

It is the closest hotel chain to the falls at Goat Island and is within walking distance to the Hard Rock Cafe.

• Stayed: February 2013
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback on our hotel. I am very pleased to hear that our staff treated you well and made your stay comfortable. It is really great that your family and hockey team enjoyed staying at our property and making use of our Atrium space.
It is unfortunate that you experienced any inconvenience. It is feedback like yours that helps us continue to improve our level of service. We look forward to welcoming you back in our Hotel in the near future and for us to show you how great our hotel really is.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

This hotel is reasonable and the price for a Saturday night was fine. The two things that I would say were disappointing was the laminate floor in the room was hard, cold and beginning to wear and not that well installed with gaps. The other is that the bed was rather hard. The staff were very good however.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Gayle N, Front Office Manager at The Holiday Inn Niagara Falls, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us honest feedback on our hotel. I am happy to hear that our staff was pleasant and accommodating to you. It is unfortunate that you did not like the laminate flooring that is in our guest rooms. We removed all of the carpeting and installed the laminate wood flooring to provide a hypo allergenic atmosphere for our guests. The housekeeping process and maintaining the rooms is much easier with this type of flooring also.