Comfort Inn The Pointe
$254
  • Pool
$209
Hampton.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$130
$90
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$182
$199
$167
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $196/night.

$305
$179
Hampton.com
$202
1,175 results
All reviewsacross the streetgreat locationcanadian siderainbow bridgeniagara falls state parkclosest hotelwafflesgoat islandfree parkingamerican fallshard rock cafewalking distancecan't beat the locationroom was cleanfree breakfastboiled eggsobservation tower
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We got the most perfect room ever. The room was SOOOOOO spacious and perfect. Never seen so much room in our life. No,,,,,we didn't have to pay like others do for their.....Fancy expensive rooms. The location is right on....off the hook. Just across the street to Goat Island and views of all the falls. We walked and enjoyed all 3 days stay there. The breakfast fills any of your wants. So many selections to choose from. Hats off to the entire staff here. Thanks for a wonderful vacation.

Room Tip: The corner room on 6th floor gives better views.
2  Thank Linda B
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Well... thank you so much. I am pleased we were able to exceed your expectations. Your kind words about our facilities and staff are much appreciated. I hope that you will visit us again soon

Reviewed September 17, 2013

My wife and I stayed here during our visit to Niagara Falls. It was great to be able to walk out the back door, cross the road and be in the park with a short stroll to view the falls or go on the Maid of the Mist. The entrance to Goat island was also near by. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The night light in the bathroom is a great idea. The Hard Rock Café was nearby. The reception staff were friendly and helpful. We should have taken their advice and go to the attractions by ourselves and not use the tour company.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Sandgroper57

We so appreciated your feedback and I will share this with my team. I am glad you found the "nightlight" in the bathroom to be helpful. I hope that you have the opportunity to visit again soon.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Rainbow Bridge, Goat Island, and a fine restaurant are just steps away from this hotel, and we had a view of the rapids above the falls from our sixth floor room. We reserved a room with two beds so we could use one for luggage. It's good we did that because the room was small, and so was the bathroom. There was nothing luxurious about this hotel, but it provided everything we needed for a good price. The air conditioner worked better than most. The staff was friendly and completely helpful. If you're planning to walk across the bridge to Canada, as we did, this location is perfect.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for a room on an upper floor facing the park.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am glad that you found that we provided good value for the price. Your kind words on my staff is most appreciated.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The only good thing about this hotel is it's location. The rooms and furniture are old and gross. The furniture looks like it hasnt been replaced since the 1970's. The staff is rude and even the smallest request is met with attitude and exhales. Breakfast is served in the basement so it is like eating in a windowless dungeon. I had two rooms and both had hair on the bathroom floors and used tissue under one bed, when I complained and asked that I be checked into a clean room I was met with hostility which remained for the two days I stayed there. There are no microwaves or fridges in any of the rooms. I would stay somewhere else next time. This place needs a huge upgrade and they need to get rid of all their staff and start over.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank J R
Tricia M, General Manager at Comfort Inn The Pointe, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

Please accept my apologies for your unpleasant experience. This is not the thype of service we take pride in. Please feel free to contact me directly at tmezhir@comfortinnthepointe.com or 800.284.6835 to discuss your concerns.
Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed at Comfort Inn The Pointe, Niagara Falls this weekend. I had read a couple of mixed reviews about this place on Google reviews but I can say with confidence that if you are visiting Niagara Falls, US side, this is the best place you can stay at. The location is killer, it is a stone's throw away from all major attractions. So close, that you can hear the Falls nearby (rest assured, none of this sound comes inside your cozy room once you are inside!). We stayed on the 6th floor and the room was absolutely great - clean, modern, contemporary, bright. The bed was king-size and very very comfortable. Breakfast was also great and they had a nice spread of menu options for vegetarians and non-veggies alike. After driving up there from New York, we were so relieved about the location - not once did we actually use the car to get anywhere from the hotel. Every point is accessible on foot or you can use the niagara discovery shuttle which also touches every attraction. Just steps away are all the popular restaurants, incl. Hard Rock Cafe. Even though I'm Indian, I'd like to warn everyone to stay away from the Indian restaurants in the Falls area - they are all poor. The food quality in the Indian restaurants was pathetic - so we stuck to Hard Rock Cafe and other American restaurants. The location of this hotel is just unbeatable - for this one reason, I'd be willing to shell out a few extra bucks next time I visit. Also the folks at the hotel were very friendly and respectful. I don't have one complaint about this place. Strongly recommend it to anyone visiting the Falls in the near future. Also, I wish I had stayed a day longer to relax :)) in the hotel room!!!

Room Tip: 6th floor, room 611
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. I am pleased that you enjoyed our breakfast offerings, accommodations and mostly my staff. The location truly cant be beat. We hope to see you soon