Rodeway Inn & Suites
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$126
$101
AscendHotels
Moonlite Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$70
$74
  • Pool
$110
HIExpress.com
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$94
$89
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$131
$119
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$109
Falls Motel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$72
$51
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls / Blvd(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$125
$114
All reviewsoutdoor poolroom was cleanminute drivewalking distancefalls
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Me and my family stayed at the hotel for 3 nights.It was a pleasant stay as the hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. We got a very good trip advise.There is a free breakfast which was quite good.Room service was good as they daily change the sheets etc.

I would prefer to stay here if I have any plan to visit Niagara again.

Thanks,
Binesh&Family

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 13, 2012

Thank you, for your opinion, I am glad you had a great stay. and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

It's a horrible place. Rooms stink like poop! We were so off during first night stay that we decided to go super late in night the next day. I regret that I took decision to go there in spite of reading bad reviews here :(

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Pooja A
Reviewed August 3, 2011

We were looking for an easy stop on our way home from Maine this past Sunday night. This place was disgusting. We stayed in room 139 in the back of the hotel. I'm pretty sure there was evidence of bed bugs in the bed I slept in. I did not even take a shower the next morning because the shower was really moldy. Just got the heck out as early as possible. I am surprised at the good reviews here. Can't say much about the hotel or the city of Niagara Falls, NY except that we will NOT be back. The place was a hole!

Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank KaraClayton
Reviewed August 2, 2011

We stayed in the "suite" since we were a family of six. We were there to visit Niagara Falls and needed to find a room that was reasonable and could accommodate our family. At check-in, the front desk clerk was super nice and helpful. There was an outdoor pool. Upon arriving to our room, it felt clean and sufficient. We could not get connected to the WIFI though. The only thing that was kind of weird was that I killed 4 beetle type bugs in the bathroom. One didn't disturb me, not even two, but more than that, and I wondered what the problem was. Still the stay was fine for our purposes. It was an easy drive to Niagara Falls State Park. The continental breakfast was orange juice, donuts and muffins.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank laurab7575
Reviewed August 1, 2011

My Husband and I booked into this Motel for 3 nights unfortunately. Very basic rooms, no coffee, tea, milk or sugar in room, only one power point in the room, so you had to pull the fridge plug out to put in any other appliance. After being out all day, came back to find only one bed in the room made, the other was left unmade. On contacting owner was told that there was a nightie left on the bed, so the cleaners could not touch the bed. Unbelievable. Have never struck this rubbish before in 5 weeks of travelling. The pathetic breakfast consists of coffee and a bun. Nothing else.Cheap and nasty. Go elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple