“NO DECAF!”

Starbucks
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Seattle's famous brand is available at the Sheraton at the Falls. Relax and enjoy whole bean coffees along with fresh, rich-brewed, Italian style espresso beverages, and a variety of pastries and confections. All are served from our full scale Starbucks retail store located in the lobby of the Sheraton At The Falls Hotel.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“NO DECAF!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

I have heart disease but that doesn't mean I can't drink coffee. I just drink decaf instead. However, I only drink Iced Coffee. This Starbucks doesn't make decaf Iced Coffee...only regular. So the lady says she can make the Iced Coffee in the Americano decaf...YUCK! It had a very strong and horrible aftertaste to it. I gave it back and just got a regular Iced Coffee instead. My heart thanked me later!

Visited October 2013

• Indonesian first
Benezette, PA
“Slow service from ditsy barista”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I ordered a Java chip Frap with skim milk. This is not a complicated order, but you would swear it was from the difficulties the barista had with it. Two people in line after me, with what seemed like complicated orders (soy this and that, etc) got their orders before me. My barista re-made my drink 3 times, before getting it right, and I still wasn't sure I ended up with skim, because she made it the first two times with whole milk. All 3 staff were too busy visiting with each other to care about customers.

• Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Nice Starbucks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Good service, great coffee. I had the pumpkin spice latte and my companion the salted carmel mocha. The service as pleasant and efficient.

Visited September 2013
OSHAWA
“Not as Nice as Others”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I've been to a few Starbucks. This one was hidden in a spot that a person might think was an abandoned building. It was clean and the staff was friendly, and prices were very reasonable, but it was very small and hard to find.

Visited November 2012
Naick, Massachusetts, United States
“Starry Starbucks!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2013

Can't go wrong with Starbucks, especially this one, it is convenient and every one of my orders was spot on.

Visited May 2013