“Great Wings Great Value”

Mister B's Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #63 of 310 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Mister B's Pizzeria, Restaurant & Tavern is Famous for Serving The Best Pizza, Wings, Beef on Weck, Fish Frys and BBQ Ribs in Niagara Falls, NY. We also serve Homemade Soups, Fresh Salads, Wraps, Fresh Sandwiches, Great Burgers, Subs, Calzones, and a Variety of Italian Dinners. Mister B's Pizzeria~Restaurant~Tavern located in Niagara Falls, NY is best known by Canadians for it's Famous Pizza and Wings. The restaurant offers several different styles of pizza like Steak and Cheese Sub Pizza, a white pizza with thinly sliced sirloin, onion, tomato, lettuce and seasonings. Or try Grilled Chicken Pizza, white pizza served with marinated chicken breast and covered with mozzarella cheese. Create your own personal pizza to suit your tastes with a variety of classic toppings like pepperoni, mushroom and bacon!!! Don't forget to add a side of their Famous Wings to your order! Mister B's Famous Wings come in mild, medium, hot, honey garlic, honey barbeque and if you're brave suicide. Whether it be for a big game, or a night out with friends Mister B's is the place to go across the border for pizza and wings.
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Pizza and wings combo is great value. I think they make better wings than pizza but all good eats. Casual atmosphere with good people all round.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great local feel.. i never go to a bar looking for 5 star food or service.. it's a bar for gosh sake! We ordered 12 wings, 1/2 hot and 1/2 suicide, the wings were overcooked so they were really hard to chew on. The beers on tap were semi-chilled. But the bar had a lot of charm and our bartender was what you'd expect in a small tourist town. I have a pretty high tolerance for heat, so the suicide ones weren't killer for me. The hot wings were also a little too mild. They have a great wings and pizza deal for $20 you get a pie and 16 wings. The pizza did look scrumptious.. maybe they're more known for their pizza and wings.

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Great food and atmosphere. Server was very friendly. Pizza is like no other!

Making this thing an additional 100 characters since it won't let me submit.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The food was fantastic, the portions were good, and the waitress was extremely nice! Would definitely come back again.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stopped in Sunday evening at about 9:45 pm for a beer. The bartender did not greet me with a "hello" or "welcome", but rather a question: "Here for a pick-up?" I said "no" and ordered my beer. I was the only customer in there, but she did not say one more single word to me the entire time I was there. She spent my entire visit closing down Quick Draw, turning off the lights and placing chairs up on tables. I felt like I was in the way, rushed, and not welcomed at all. I left after 15 minutes.

1  Thank David T