“Bad bartender” 1 of 5 bubbles

Mister B's Restaurant & Tavern
Ranked #49 of 289 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Mister B's Pizzeria, Restaurant & Tavern is Famous for Serving The Best Pizza, Wings, Beef on Weck, Fish Frys and BBQ Ribs in Niagara Falls, NY. We also serve Homemade Soups, Fresh Salads, Wraps, Fresh Sandwiches, Great Burgers, Subs, Calzones, and a Variety of Italian Dinners. Mister B's Pizzeria~Restaurant~Tavern located in Niagara Falls, NY is best known by Canadians for it's Famous Pizza and Wings. The restaurant offers several different styles of pizza like Steak and Cheese Sub Pizza, a white pizza with thinly sliced sirloin, onion, tomato, lettuce and seasonings. Or try Grilled Chicken Pizza, white pizza served with marinated chicken breast and covered with mozzarella cheese. Create your own personal pizza to suit your tastes with a variety of classic toppings like pepperoni, mushroom and bacon!!! Don't forget to add a side of their Famous Wings to your order! Mister B's Famous Wings come in mild, medium, hot, honey garlic, honey barbeque and if you're brave suicide. Whether it be for a big game, or a night out with friends Mister B's is the place to go across the border for pizza and wings.
Niagara Falls, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad bartender”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2014

I stopped in Sunday evening at about 9:45 pm for a beer. The bartender did not greet me with a "hello" or "welcome", but rather a question: "Here for a pick-up?" I said "no" and ordered my beer. I was the only customer in there, but she did not say one more single word to me the entire time I was there. She spent my entire visit closing down Quick Draw, turning off the lights and placing chairs up on tables. I felt like I was in the way, rushed, and not welcomed at all. I left after 15 minutes.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank David T

“Best wings around ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

This place has the best wings I have ever had and a very friendly atmosphere with reasonable prices I will definitely recommended this place

Toronto, Canada
“Love the food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

We go there regularly for wings and fries after hitting the shopping strip. Always fresh, hot and delicious. Service is always fantastic. Lovely lady server who seems to run the whole place (we usually go there at lunch time) with ease. You sometimes have a bit of a wait, but they make it clear with their signage they are dealing with you and all the delivery orders. Be patient, it is worth the wait. We ordered delivery in late June 2014 and opted for the pizza/wing combo for $18.99 I think plus extra for each topping. We got mushrooms, pepperoni and roasted peppers. I think it was something around $25 + tip at the end of it. We almost dropped dead when the pizza arrived at the hotel. They said it was wings plus 1/2 tray of pizza. Let me tell you, I don't know what their full tray size is because this 1/2 tray would be like an extra large pizza here in Toronto. They are not cheap on toppings. The pizza was loaded to the gills. We had to pack it up for our trip home to Toronto there was so much! It was so good we weren't going to leave it! I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good place with good food.

1 Thank Dale F
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Been here MANY times. Been going there after our many shopping and beer runs. Love the pizza and wings!!! Love the atmosphere and the staff!!!!!

Niagara Falls, Canada
“over the border treasure”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

This may not be the fanciest restaurant on either side of the border but it serves up some fine food. Any time I make a shopping trip to the states it is a must stop for lunch. The servings are very generous and well prepared. It is like home cooking. there pizza and wings are great and the sandwiches are delicious. The specials are great and Thursdays are rib night bbq'd while you wait. Great spot to take friends and family for a good meal. The staff is pleasant and attentive.

• 3 of 5 bubbles