“Surprisingly good”
Review of Peppertree Restaurant - CLOSED

Peppertree Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Peppertree Restaurant & Lounge inside The Holiday Inn! We specialize in delicious and reasonably priced cuisine, including our house specialties and other customer favorites. Our cuisine entrees are served in a relaxed and welcoming setting that you and your friends and family are sure to enjoy. Whether you are in the mood to indulge in something new or just want to enjoy some old favorites, we promise that our inventive menu and attentive service will leave you truly satisfied. No matter what your occasion calls for or your appetite demands, the friendly staff at Peppertree Restaurant & Lounge inside The Holiday Inn promise to make your next dining experience a pleasant one.
“Surprisingly good”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Our family was too tired to leave the hotel so settled (we thought) for the restaurant on the premises--were we delightfully surprised! Service was pleasant and the food was very, very good. The kids ate for free, which was a nice bonus, and all in all we would recommend this "far above the norm for hotel food" restaurant without hesitation. Kudos to the kitchen!

• Visited August 2012
PeppertreeManager, Manager at Peppertree Restaurant, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
We love when people settle for us, ha! Glad you enjoyed your time, the kitchen loves when I show them these reviews. Thanks for commenting!

Best,
Peppertree staff

Massachusetts
“Excellent food for the price”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We had a party of 5, and every meal was fabulous. The cost is high-ish ($15 - $25 per entree), but it was actually cheaper than Hard Rock - and 10 times better. They also have some lower-price choices like pizza and burgers, so there is something for everyone.

• Visited August 2012
We are glad you enjoyed your time with us!! We are currently looking into ways to reduce the prices while maintaing the quality. Thanks for taking the time to write us a review.

Ciao!
“Finger licking good!”
Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try something new last night and I am glad I did. Walked in to a packed restaurant and was greeted by Kayla the hostess and seated. Paul then came over and took my drink order and then when he came back I was able to put my food order. I decided on the French onion soup as an appetizer and then steak sirloin as my entree. Before my soup I was served a loaf of warm, slightly toasted bread which was so amazing. Soups was one of the best I have ever had, don't know of anyone could compare to the French onion they serve there. Entree came out hot and cooked to perfection! Talked to Paul for a short moment before I left, to compliment is fine service (because it was very busy last night and he kept up like a champ) and made sure he knew to compliment the chefs for me. Paul told me they got new chefs in the back and they are just blowing dishes out of the water he himself has never had food so good and they keep coming up with special after special that is so tasty everyday they cook. Compliments all around I will be back with friends and family to try a new dish for sure.

De Soto, Missouri
“Great food but pricey and slow”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

We ate here while staying at the Holiday Inn and exhausted from walking all day. The service was slow and the prices high, but it is Niagara. The food was excellent and I had the best Blackened Ribeye I have ever had. We also had the buffet for breakfast, which was good. Since kids eat free in the restaurant, it reduced the total price for the family to make them in line with the other restaurants.

Visited August 2012
PeppertreeManager, Manager at Peppertree Restaurant, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear guest,

Thank you for the review and we are really glad your enjoyed our cut or Rib-eye. They are cut and seasoned in house, so it's great to hear such a great response on them. As far as cost, we are trying to use the best meats, produce, etc as possible, and produce everything from scratch. We will consider this comment in evaluating current prices. Again, thank you for the words!!

Best,
Peppertree Staff
new york city, ny
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

There is no sign outside of the Holiday Inn to indicate that this is where the restaurant is which is a shame because more people should find this place. A great place to dine in the area if you don't want a chain restaurant or Indian food.The food was fabulous. We ate here two nights and the food did not disappoint. Our waitress the first night was great. She anticipated our needs like an excellent server should. The 2nd night, our waitress was less experienced but still pleasant enough.
Definitely ask for the bar menu for their more casual kid-friendly dishes. I'm not even sure why they don't just include the bar menu with their regular menu since they have so many kids come in. Definitely recommend this place.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ladyluck523
oldman1313, Manager at Peppertree Restaurant, responded to this review, July 27, 2012
Thank you for the review!
We are actually working on signage as we speak. Did you stay with us in the hotel or find us through social media? If the second, how so?!

Thanks,