“Favorite steak hoagy” 5 of 5 bubbles

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
David's Hoagy & Sub
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: David's Home of the Steak Hoagy offers a full line of great food for all occasions. Great pizza, large wings and fingers, sandwiches, salads and of course our famous steak hoagy are all on the menu. We offer pick-up or delivery and are also ready to cater your next event. To see more, check out our website on line. This Niagara Falls Sub Shop and Pizzeria offers Niagara Falls Catering. If you are within the Niagara Falls area and are looking for Niagara Falls Pizza Delivery, David's Steak Hoagy is the place to go. Dine-in or Take-out. Delivery is a $2.50 additional fee and has a $8.00 minimum food order. Subs - hoagies - sandwiches - fish fry - chicken wings / fingers - soups - pizza. Ask about our new catering & boxed lunch service!
Niagara Falls, New York
“Favorite steak hoagy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I love the steak hoagy, with mushroom and glazed onions. Very consistent each and every time. Friendly staff and others in the family love the royal with sausage and capacolla-you can't go wrong here, we love it

Visited May 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Change of Location changed everything!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Used to be a cozy little place with steak hoagies stuffed full of steak, onions, cheese and hot pepper. Now that they have moved they've skimped on the steak, only a few chopped onions and hot peppers soaking wet and cheap on the cheese! Nevermind the woman behind the cash taking your order and your cash, can't crack a smile...felt like I was inconveniencing her by ordering, stone face. Their new digs must be costing them, as it shows in their service and more importantly their food! Next they'll feel it with their lack of customers!

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank CruiseWhere
Mississauga, Canada
“Disappointed”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Wow is what comes to mind...that's not in a good way either. This place came highly recommended from friends of ours that have been going here for many years now. They kept raving about the Hoagy and the Wings so that's what I had ordered. I ordered the honey garlic wings for the kids and they all complained that it tasted funny. All 5 kids did not end up eating them so instead they ended up digging into my plain wings that wasn't any better. The wings were overly fried and dry, the honey garlic tasted like they forgot to add the Garlic. There was so much sauce on it when we received the plate it looked like a plate of Honey garlic chicken wing soup...nasty !! Also One of the wings still had feathers stuck on it..growse !!

Now on to the Steak Hoagy, it was ok...there wasn't much steak on there, lots of mayo and onions. I have had way better hoagies at other places that don't even specialize in hoagies.

The dining area was run down, the washrooms were dirty. Overall a disappointing experience, and it wasn't just the adults even the kids did not enjoy the food. Normally anything fried the kids would love but not this time. Actually the one thing that was enjoyable was the slice of pizza that my son had to start, I had a bite of that and it was actually pretty good. Maybe we should have just stuck with that. I definitely won't be coming back...

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
“Good subs and pizza. Moved to new location by supermarket liquors.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

I love their subs and the bbq chicken fingers are very good. It's family run. We are always treated very good when we eat here. They are great at catering too. Obviously the workers are tired close to closing because they work very hard.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Nova Scotia, Canada
“I walked out before I even ate”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012

I'm not going to comment on the food because before I even got to eat I left the restaurant.
My husband and I walked into the restaurant (which was empty) and as soon as we walked in we could hear the employees moaning and groaning and saying "oh my god" in the back of the kitchen because they would have customers to serve when they were obviously not in the mood to do any work.
Even with that "welcome" we just shrugged it off and continued walking to the front counter to place our order and said Hi to the guy at the front cash who didn't say anything and turned his back on us and walked away. At that point we look at each other and walked out, I am not going to spend money at an establishment that treats potential customers this way.
We then went to Buzzy's across the street and had the best hoagies we have ever eaten.

• Visited May 2012