“My favorite bakery ever!!!”

DI Camillo Baking Co Incorporated
Ranked #3 of 13 Bakeries in Niagara Falls
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE everything I have ever tried from DiCamillos! Their Italian bread ia the best I have had in this area and the prices are reasonable for the quality you get. We had our wedding cake from them last year. It was amazing and the price was unbeatable! If i could I would shop there every day. I like how friendly and outgoing thwir staff is, how the store is set up here on the blvd. And what I love most when you enter the stoee is the wonderful smell of their fresh baked goods and treats. Absolutely great. We have visitors from out of state who would stock up on their Italian bread before leaving.
I don't know what is wrong with the person who rated them terrible. I have been to all of their locations. When they have bread ledt from the day before they mark it down and have it apart from their freah bread. You can dwfinetely taste how fresh their products are. I never had a bad experience with anything they sell and was always 100% satisfied.

1  Thank RhodieMom

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love Dicamillo's bakery! The bread is so fresh, the baked goods are authentic and delicious. Try the pizza, pizza bread and molasses cookies. A summer must-do is their trademark softserve ice cream sandwiched between two large cookies - awesome! Always clean, and the staff is friendly, plus the prices are great, and you can even get coupons in entertainment books and local circulars.

1  Thank Susan F
Reviewed October 23, 2012

don't miss this bakery, I have lived on this bread for 55 years, its never changed. Doughnuts, pizza and biscotti are excellent too.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

So yummy good! A MUST do while in NY! This bakery is great!

Reviewed May 13, 2012

I am a lifelong resident of Niagara Falls and I'm writing this review as per my overall opinion of all of the DiCamillo's locations I have been to. I've been to their locations on Pine Ave., Niagara Falls Blvd., and just off of Main St.

I would really like people to go in and try it for themselves. I'm not really sure if the reviewer that wrote the "terrible" review was a disgruntled employee or something (or maybe his girlfriend worked there before and she broke up with him for being a jerk), but this has never been my experience at a DiCamillo's.

Their bread is top notch and some of the best Italian bread I've ever had. I've also had pies, brownies, and other desserts there over the years, and have never been disappointed. Their locations always appear clean and well-managed.

Check it out for yourself...as a lifelong resident, I can definitely tell you you'll find good food with prices that don't have a tourist markup.