“Hometown goodness”

Ranked #1 of 13 Bakeries in Niagara Falls
Grand Island, NY
“Hometown goodness”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Love Dicamillo's bakery! The bread is so fresh, the baked goods are authentic and delicious. Try the pizza, pizza bread and molasses cookies. A summer must-do is their trademark softserve ice cream sandwiched between two large cookies - awesome! Always clean, and the staff is friendly, plus the prices are great, and you can even get coupons in entertainment books and local circulars.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Susan F

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Best Bread Ever”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

don't miss this bakery, I have lived on this bread for 55 years, its never changed. Doughnuts, pizza and biscotti are excellent too.

Visited October 2012
chicago
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“OMG YUMMY”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

So yummy good! A MUST do while in NY! This bakery is great!

Visited June 2012
New York
“A good and well-established bakery to satisfy your sweet tooth.”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I am a lifelong resident of Niagara Falls and I'm writing this review as per my overall opinion of all of the DiCamillo's locations I have been to. I've been to their locations on Pine Ave., Niagara Falls Blvd., and just off of Main St.

I would really like people to go in and try it for themselves. I'm not really sure if the reviewer that wrote the "terrible" review was a disgruntled employee or something (or maybe his girlfriend worked there before and she broke up with him for being a jerk), but this has never been my experience at a DiCamillo's.

Their bread is top notch and some of the best Italian bread I've ever had. I've also had pies, brownies, and other desserts there over the years, and have never been disappointed. Their locations always appear clean and well-managed.

Check it out for yourself...as a lifelong resident, I can definitely tell you you'll find good food with prices that don't have a tourist markup.

• Visited April 2012
Rochester, New York
“The Italian Bread: Simply the Best”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

I no longer live in the area but eat several loaves of their bread each year--it is a household name for my family and friends from all over. This family owned business for generations takes pride in the quality of their breads and baked goods. Try a large loaf sliced and I guarantee it won't make it home. Even better, buy two so you have some for home and toast it with butter. Better yet, buy enough to fill your freezer because it will save you a trip back the next day--Yes, it is that good. They have locations on Pine, NF Blvd, downtown and in neighboring Lewiston. I'm craving my DiCamillo bread right now! This makes me homesick! Also, try the biscotti, the broccoli pizza and get a peanut stick doughnut for the ride home.

Visited June 2011