“Typical motel”

Travelodge Niagara Falls
Ranked #37 of 52 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our room was clean and the carpet looked newish. No hairdryer, but shampoo and soap available. The breakfast was in a separate building. Coffee (like sludge), juice, cereals (2 choices), toast, muffins and mini-bagels. It was average. The outdoor swimming pool was closed.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lavender43

Reviewed July 25, 2012

it was very dark and raining so we did not see a lot the first day , room was comfortable and clean . breakfast was in a separate building . usual continental nice seating area and clean would stay here again if in the area the front desk people were friendly .

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 29ratatude
Reviewed May 15, 2012

This is a cheap place to stay, we booked in advance, online and it cost under $60.
The room smelled clean, the carpet was older but had been vacuumed.
The pillows were thin but we got extra and that worked fine.
No blowdryer in the bathroom but after a call we were supplied one that had seen better days though it worked a little.
The only issue was with the walls, paper thin and the people in the next room were loud at 6:00am but they left before 7:00. Their wake up call started at 7:00 and on the 4th call I called the front desk to say they were already gone. Then a lady from the desk came to check to see if it was true and then came to my door to apologize for the noise.
If you expect a lot, if you book at the last minute and pay full list or are a light sleeper try somewhere else.
If all you want is a cheap room that is clean, it is what it is.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2011

for me it looks like new very comfotable and most at all clean breakfast is real good.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed August 10, 2011

We stayed here last weekend. Read the reviews online, they were decent not great. But against my best judgement I decided it was OK as I just had to stay for one night. It is the worst motel I have ever stayed. Hand towels were so dirty that they were literally black. The bath towel had a big lump of hair in it. I am glad that I was carrying my personal towel and was able to avoid using theirs. It was a horrifying experience. But as they say, you get what you pay for. It is cheap but is getting such dirty towels worth 10-15 bucks???

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2010

9 of us friends went on a road-trip and our first-stop was Niagara Falls. The travelodge was easy to find and the rooms given to us were very clean and neat. We were quite happy with our rooms, although the breakfast was nothing much to even mention. I have been to other Travelodge-s in other states and cities, the breakfast spread for this one was pretty limited.
Something worth mentioning was that the boss of this Travelodge is very friendly and nice. He gave us very good advice and tips. When we bought the Discovery Pass and Jetboat tours online and needed to print the confirmation, we asked if he could help. The boss told us he doesn't use a computer, and said he will wake his son (who was on the night shift the previous night) up in awhile to get it printed for me. He asked me to go have my breakfast first and it will be ready after my breakfast! Sure enough, it was all printed out when I next enter the reception office. You need to have a thumbdrive though!

We were pretty happy and satisfied with the service and we will go back there again! =)

Stayed: September 2009
Reviewed August 28, 2010

Stayed here for 1 night to go the both the American and Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Room was clean. The lamps on each side of the bed were brighter than the light in the ceiling. The bathroom was clean. My only issues were how thin the walls are and how thin the pillows were. We were supposed to wake up @ 9am to head the American side of the falls and then back. I was waken up at 7am by the loud radio someone was playing in the room next door. Checkout was very quick. There is a Target , Wal Mart, Tim Horton's, and an outlet mall close by so that was nice. With the exception of the thin walls and pillows, it was a decent place to stay

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple