Stay here last May 2013 for three nights.Fantastic location right near the rapids and 5 minutes or so from the falls.Stayed for B and B.Breakfast was lovely with decent selection but service could have been better but to be fair only applied on one morning really when we had to wait quite a while until a senior staff member realised we had been waiting and quickly got things moving.Parking to the rear of hotel.Staff very good and helpful.Rooms very well furnished with choice of suites.Would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel