My husband and I have stayed on the Canadian side a few times before but wanted to try the Red Coach as online, it looked appealing. The building is interesting and the location is close to every attraction that draws people. The staff, however, is outstanding! We had directions printed out for us by the front desk when we asked to see a local winery; there was an unexpected treat awaiting us in the room refrigerator; we had 2 dinners and 2 breakfasts each in the restaurant and found the food and service excellent. Every employee we dealt with handled us in a friendly, professional manner. You won't be disappointed if you stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls