WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Kitchener, Canada
“Location, location, location!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I retired in September, and have been on an epic American roadtrip ever since. We have stayed in some beautiful hotels, and some that promised to be beautiful but failed. We decided to finish our trip in style and found the Red Coach Inn on the internet. All I have been able to say since, is WOW. This is the most beautiful and warm hotel ever. Wonderful staff. We stayed in the Sheffield suite which is pure luxury at its best. The king canopy bed seems to hug you when you lay down, the thermostat operated fireplace that kept us cozy all night, the gorgeous fixtures, chandeliers, bedding and draperies, champagne and cheese chilling in the fridge, and real glassware. That last statement might seem odd, but after using plastic hotel glasses for a few months, sometimes the small details mean alot.

Oh, about the view. Location, location, location!!!! This suite is on the first floor, with its own (double secure) entrance onto the street in front of the hotel. The same small quiet street that you cross to walk along the Niagara Parks region of the upper river rapids, just yards from the falls!! Breathtakingly beautiful, very powerful and scenic. You can cross to Goat Island in a 2 minute walk from the hotel, and get to the Rainbow Bridge to Canada in about 10 minutes. The Canadian Niagara Falls skyline was a welcome treat for us to see, both in the daytime and at night with all the lights, since we've been away from home for several months. Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home.

We ate a light supper in the room, but enjoyed the included breakfast in the old english pub style restaurant, also facing the rapids. Great service, great attention to detail, and the best steak and eggs and capuccino! Although you can order anything you want from the breakfast menu.

We will definately be back, and are telling our friends and family about this great find of ours, for their next trips to Niagara USA. Thank you Red Coach Inn for a memorable stay.

Room Tip: Stay in a room or suite that faces the street, for great views of the rapids and the Canadian skylin...
2 Thank Danewfies
Gary P, General Manager at The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Thank you for your detailed response. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to the staff. We are happy to have provided an ejoyable experience on your retirement roadtrip. We look forward to your next visit.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (306)
  • Turkish first
North Canton, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

My husband took me here for my 50th birthday. The Red Coach Inn was outstanding!! We have found a new favorite place to return to again and again. The staff were excellant. The food delicious! Our room was very cozy. Everything is within walking distance. I recommended this to all my family, friends, and coworkers. My only problem would be which room to choose next!

1 Thank cma4045
Thank you for your response. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your 50th birthday with us. We look forward to your next visit.

Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I wanted to surprise my boyfriend on our 3 years with a weekend getaway. We went to UK a few months ago so I wanted to recreate our vacation a little bit. The Red Coach Inn was a great decision! We stayed in the Coventry suite. After check in a lovely young man brought us to our suite, and on the way he told us a little about the history of the building, then he showed us every feature of the room, down to the thermostat, I couldn't appreciate it more! There was complimentary champagne with cheese and crackers waiting for us in the fridge (such a nice touch!). Let me tell you our room had the CLEANEST, nicest bathroom and shower. In the main room we had a Jacuzzi and a flat screen TV. There wasn't a DVD player, so we brought our own and hooked it up. Our breakfast was included. I asked for a window seat and they were happy to accommodate every time. We both got the steak and eggs with freshly squeezed o.j and fruit, we couldn't be more impressed, our waitress didn't treat us any different than if we had to pay for our breakfast! For dinner we made reservations, and I had the chicken pasta while my bf had the NY strip, both delicious and reasonably priced!! (for a little extra fun i suggest the bourbon coffee on fire, they light it up right in front of you) The next day we walked to the falls which was a short distance away, came back and relaxed in the Jacuzzi while watching our DVD's. We were both very happy with our experience. And I have already recommended this place to my friends. Great service, everyone was extremely polite, and that's usually my biggest problem when traveling, so we will come again!

Room Tip: Coventry suite - you can see the rapids, it's on the first floor, cozy for two people, a Jacuzzi...
1 Thank Mila_Chris
Thank you for taking the time to write to a detailed review. The staff at the Red Coach Inn takes a great deal of pride in delivering excellent service and we are happy to hear that your Anniversary getaway was enjoyable. We look forward to being your host again on your future travels.

Yours in Hospitality,
Hancock, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I booked this hotel online as a present for my parents. They both had just turned 50, and had never been to Niagara Falls before. They were both pleased with the service, and they appreciated the grapes and cheese plate (they don't drink alchol, but the wine is a nice touch). They said that the room was very clean, and was decorated very pretty. The contential breakfast was wonderful, they were very pleased. Everything was in walking distance, and while they stayed it was raining, but the staff had kindly put an umbrella in their room. My parents said that this hotel was the closest to the falls, and the trees/park area around the hotel was very pretty. Their only complaint was that there wasn't a coffee pot or microwave in the room. Otherwise, I am very happy that I chose this hotel, and that they had a wonderful time. I may even visit myself, with my husband.

3 Thank Sandra F
Gary P, Manager at The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for your response, I am very happy your parents stayed with us, at The Red Coach Inn. We are very proud of our staff and their commitment to great customer service. We look forward the opportunity to welcome you and your family again, on your next visit to Niagara Falls.
Saginaw, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had such a wonderful experience at the Red Coach Inn. It is a lovely place to stay and the nicest people. All the people that worked there were the greatest and most gracious people that you would ever want to meet. I really thought I was in the South! The room was very quaint and the food was out of this world. The manager of the Inn made a point to introduce himself to us. All you had to do was ask and they were there. We had a great view of the rapids every morning as we ate our wonderful breakfast. I just wish we had eaten every meal there but we had several places already picked out to eat at while on my husband 60th birthday adventure. I would highly recommend this place to everyone. Bed was great, had cheese crackers and wine in the refrigerator waiting on us when we got to the room. Just those little added touches made it a very special event for us. We had a great time and would love to go back just to stay at the Inn!

2 Thank David N
Thank you for your review, we at The Red Coach Inn take pride in serving all of our guests, and are glad you chose us for such a wonderful occasion such as a sixieth birthday. I will share with all of our employees your comments. We look forward to seeing you and your family very soon.
Happy Birthday,
Braselton, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stumbled upon this Inn while looking for a place to eat near the falls. The Inn is located on the upper rapids about 1/2 mile from the falls (We walked to the falls after dinner) We had already checked in elsewhere or this Inn would have been our choice. The restaurant is quaint and has that old English Inn feel show casing a fireplace, and a Mahogany bar.The majority of the wait staff are older men who have been there for a long time and it gave the feeling that you were in a very high class establishment.(no nose rings, tatoos or attitudes). They have a very moderate priced wine menu and fair prices on mixed drinks. We had large French onion soup ($5) Mediterrean Pasta(with chicken) and a wonderful salmon served on a Cedar plank. The food was excellent and the service flawless

Room Tip: You can get a table with a view across the street to the rapids.
1 Thank Dan K
Thank you for your comments on our restaurant, about the location, service and food. We are proud of our staff and their commitment to great customer service. Thank you again, and we are looking forward the opportunity to welcome you and your family again, at The Red Coach Inn restaurant and Inn.
The Red Coach Inn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I both feel our visit was too short. Next year: 3 nights!

Really enjoyed the SHORT walk to all the natural beauty.

Food: excellent with reasonable prices.

We love classic older hotels & this is certainly one of our all-time favorites.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank supihonbun
Thank you for your response, Our historic Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. I will share with our staff the nice comments you have written. We will enjoy having you stay with us upon your next visit to Niagara Falls, and three days will be fine with us. Thank you again for choosing at the Red Coach Inn and restaurant, hope to see you soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niagara Falls
Seneca Niagara Resort & Casino
#7 of 52 in Niagara Falls
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,235 reviews
Niagara Falls Marriott Fallsview Hotel & Spa

Been to The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel? Share your experiences!