We stayed for one night only, at the Cambridge suite, and we simply loved it. It was like a home away from home. The rooms were spacious, full kitchen, with a large living area. The decor was antique, and it was most unique. The view was superb, with the rapids flowing just a few hundred feet away, and just 5 mins of walking distance from the American falls. Parking is free and the staff was helpful. The restaurant was very good, only complain being they were very late serving our orders. But the food was so good, that we are disregarding that. Will stay here again if we revisit Niagara.
- Raha family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel