My husband and I truly enjoyed our stay at this charming old inn. The rooms were pretty, clean and comfortable. The staff was very pleasant and most helpful. On my birthday two members of the staff surprised me when they brought in a piece of cake with a candle on top. The location is absolutely perfect. It is right at the lovely park area and you can see and hear the rapids. We could walk everywhere easily including across the bridge to visit Canada for a day. We were so happy, however, to stay on the American side with the beautiful state park where you can get right up close to the thrilling rapids and the falls as well. This is a gracious and very nice place to stay and we recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel