DISGUSTING!! arrived at the Red Coach Inn at approximately 5:15 pm got my money back and checked out at approximately 6:00 pm! Here's why: my husband and I walked into the lobby with both our hands full, three staff members stood there chatting amongst themselves instead of offering us any help. We were escorted to our room by Andrea who had trouble opening the main door to the hallway which I might add was covered in dead moths and spiderwebs! The hallway was dark and uninviting. Upon entering our "suite" the Saxton room, the smell of dust and mold took my breath away! The "suite" was supposed to have a view of the rapids and goat island all I could see was the restaurant awning and people eating! Andre pointed out a slip of paper and said that's for you complementary breakfast all other amenities are "in there" pointed toward the bedroom and left ... Ok.... The amenities we found "in there " were a FILTHY,DISGUSTING bedspread with what appeared to be red pizza sauce or something to that effect (hoping) and some sort of large grey stain .....a very large dead spider at the threshold of the bathroom! And not a towel to be found nope not one ... Not a hand towel, paper towel , bath towel nothing! I don't understand how this could be seeing I had a nice letter in the room welcoming me and letting me know my room was "personally inspected" prior to my arrival! I called the front desk and asked to have the manager sent to my "suite" they sent Jason ..I calmly showed Jason my welcome letter and asked him if he could tell me who it was that did this inspection ... His reply " I did , why" ? Why???? I asked because this place ha disgusting! Did you not see the disgusting food stains on the bedspread? The dead spider laid to rest at the threshold of the toweless bathroom?? Or smell the dust and mold that's hanging so heavily In the air my chest is tight and my throat burning and no I don't have asthma!!!!! Yet! His reply "I must have missed them" missed them ???? Are you kidding ? A blind person could see the filth in this place !!! I explained how disappointed and upset I was that i had traveled eight hours to arrive at this nightmare and now had to find another place to stay .... Jason could have cared less....manager??? I wouldn't let him run my dog's house...... But that's because my dogs house is a palace compared to this beat down, filthy, smelly , disgusting , over priced (260.00 a night ) stained bed spread , towe-less Mis managed, dead spider having dump!!! Run, run fast , and don't look back !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Groupon, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel