My wife, new born son and I recently traveled to Niagara Falls to introduce my parents to there grandchild. We were pleasantly surprised by both the accommodations and the cuisine. The Red Coach Inn is a historic inn set withing walking distance to the American and Horseshoe Falls and the walking paths on Goat Island. The Bristol Suite more than suited our needs and provided a relaxing and private atmosphere for travels with a young nursing child. The inclusive breakfast could not have been better. We especially enjoyed the delicious breakfast sandwich. It was served on, what appeared to be two nice pieces of french toast, and contained ham, cheese, tomato and was served with roasted potatoes. The oatmeal brulee was also amazing. Although the dining room and lounge are very appealing, we choose to sit outside with the view of the river and the sound of the falls in the background. We will definitely stay there again when we next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel