I wanted to take my fiance on a romantic get-away, and boy did I make a mistake by picking the Red Coach Inn! Their website boasted lots of great reviews, so I took a chance and got one of their package deals. What a ripoff! Our shower curtain had mold, the tub was disgusting with black scum/grout, our "fruit and cheese platter" consisted of a few grapes and little packets of swiss cheese in the fridge, and the continental breakfast was a plate of food wrapped in plastic wrap left in the fridge. The glasses in the fridge were dirty so I had to rinse it out to use it. I felt icky the whole time we were there. My fiance didn't even take a shower because he felt gross in the bathroom. They charged me the first night's stay when I reserved the room, so I knew I wouldn't be able to get a refund if I left early. They probably do that so they can keep you there even if you hate the place. The check-in area is the same as the front desk for the restaurant, which is confusing. I HATED this place, they ruined our weekend, and I would not recommend this place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built by the Schoellkopf family to resemble the Bell Inn in Finedon, England, and named after the red carriage that brought General Marquis de Lafayette to Niagara Falls, the Red Coach Inn has been welcoming guests to Niagara Falls since 1923. Overlooking the spectacular Upper Rapids just 500 yards from the American Falls, the inn is Niagara’s most distinctive historic structure, with its English Tudor exterior and warm English country ambiance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Red Coach Inn Historic Hotel Niagara Falls
- The Red Coach Inn Historic b&b Hotel