Rooms looked recently updated. Breakfast was good. Saltwater pool but no hot tub. One review we read complained about being under the airpath of planes from airport but did not notice that even once. Would definitely stay here again if in Niagara Falls NY area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls