Stayed for 2 weekend nights at the BW Summit Inn. The location is perfect for a weekend of cross-border shopping, only minutes from the Outlet Mall and an easy drive to the Walden Galleria. There are plenty of chain restaurants to choose from nearby. The hotel doesn't have an elevator so request ground floor if you will have too many shopping bags! Having stayed here once before I knew that I wanted a 2nd floor room that wasn't adjoining. The adjoining rooms seem to lack insulation and you can hear everything that goes on next door. The rooms have been upgraded but the bathrooms have not, but they are kept very clean but looked tired and in need of an upgrade keep in line with the bedroom. The small fridge in the room was nice to have. We ate breakfast there each morning and had to wait a few minutes for a table on the 2nd day due to a very large tour group eating at the same time. The breakfast choices were great and the young girls responsible for keeping things replenished did an excellent job. I would have no hesitation staying here again or recommending it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls