We stayed at the Best Western on our way back from a week in Ontario. It was a good value for the money. We didn't use the pool or the gym but both seemed very nice (pool was decent size with crystal blue water and gym had a variety of standard gym equipment). We checked in without issue, were given adjoining rooms as requested. Rooms were clean and comfortable with complimentary toiletry items. We enjoyed the complimentary breakfast, especially the make your own waffles. There was plenty of variety in breakfast. All the folks in our party were happy. We checked out without any issues, prices were as reserved. I would recommend this hotel to those traveling in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern - Heart of shopping district; US Route 62; 5 mi to Falls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Best Western Summit Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Summit Hotel Niagara Falls
- Best Western Summit Inn Niagara Falls
- Best Western Niagara Falls